Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Videoing myself masturbating:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I thought about putting on something slinky and videoing myself using my favorite toy. (yes we a hvae a drawere full) DO you think this would be a good idea? Do you think it would drive him wild? What are some other things to add some spice to this idea?

Thanks for your help!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Replies (31-37):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:19 PM

my husbnad loves videos of me and us lol...

Destiny907
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Just be SURE you destroy it afterwards..............we have all seen it- what you think was private suddenly is all over the web, gone viral....................

supercarp
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:26 PM

You can argue all you want. My opinion is my opinion. It's not going to change because of you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting supercarp:

Bad idea. These things always get seen by the wrong people. If he needs that to go wild there is something wrong with him.

Even if she had said he needed it, which she didn't, that wouldn't mean there is something wrong with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I use to send them to my ex while he was at work. He was a farmer so he spent a lot of time in the tractor. But one day he was in the shop. Needless to say I wouldn't go back down and he was red in the face for the rest of the day. ( and no the guys didnt see anything. Thank god. But still. So my advice is find out where he's at and who's around before sending it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM

You're absolutely right.

I, however, base my opinions on some sort of fact. This is an ignorant opinion, as in void of education, but it's all yours to own.

Quoting supercarp:

You can argue all you want. My opinion is my opinion. It's not going to change because of you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting supercarp:

Bad idea. These things always get seen by the wrong people. If he needs that to go wild there is something wrong with him.

Even if she had said he needed it, which she didn't, that wouldn't mean there is something wrong with him.

supercarp
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Ha, what a lie. I'll bet you've had some opinions in your life that were based on feelings and not facts.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're absolutely right.

I, however, base my opinions on some sort of fact. This is an ignorant opinion, as in void of education, but it's all yours to own.

Quoting supercarp:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting supercarp:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Are you married to him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)