Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How clean is YOUR house right now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies

I desperately need some tips or motivation to clean my house!! I don't really know where to start...Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed and just want to start throwing a bunch of shit away so I don't have to clean all the time! Anyone else feel this way?! How clean is your house? POST PICS TO GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitschy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

My house is never messy, so cleaning is easy for me. I clean the bathrooms on one day, I clean the kitchen a couple times a week. I vacuum once a week. I only spend a few minutes to an hour a day and my house always looks great.

SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
5 moms liked this

my house is a mess 2/3rds of the time -- i refuse to be the maid - i have a full time job and older kids -- so the rule is -- you clean or you have no friends over -- you clean or there is no mall trips --- you clean or I am a total bitch --- I still have to get on them about crap and I hate it --- honestly when it comes to my home --- I can't wait for them all to move the hell out!!!!!!!!

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I've been really sick for a week and a half so its pretty messy. My poor husband does his best but he's not much of a house keeper lol. Normally its pretty darn clean. I just start in one room, get it all clean and picked up, move to the next.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I do not spend all day cleaning and the kids play all day long so there are toys and clothes everywhere. I do make them (kids are 3&6) clean up the toys before bedtime. I clean 2-3 times a week.
thecoffeefairy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:25 PM
My house is clean. My kids have chores that help a lot. I throw a load of laundry in, cook dinner and have one cleaning day a week. Listen to music and do one room at a time. Don't skip around. You'll be done WAY faster that way.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Quoting Kitschy:

My house is never messy, so cleaning is easy for me. I clean the bathrooms on one day, I clean the kitchen a couple times a week. I vacuum once a week. I only spend a few minutes to an hour a day and my house always looks great.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:25 PM

My house is clean. I hate having a mess and chaos. I do throw a lot of stuff out every day. DH likes to keep things "because you never know when you may need it." Not me if I have no use for it then it goes in the trash.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Clean. The cleaning lady came yesterday. My tip is to hire one lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

lol im the same exact way! i love LOVE LOVE to throw things away...like almost obsessed with it. I look around my house everyday to see if there is something thats not being used or is useless to just throw it away! glad to know im not the only one like this lol

Quoting PinkyPan:

My house is clean. I hate having a mess and chaos. I do throw a lot of stuff out every day. DH likes to keep things "because you never know when you may need it." Not me if I have no use for it then it goes in the trash.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM
This! But I clean the kitchen and vacuum every day. It still only takes me 30-45mins.

Quoting Kitschy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured