Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First date- What would you do in this situation?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You've had a great 4th date with a handsome guy. As far as you know, he is only dating you and not being intimate with anyone else. For this date, you decided to have dinner at his house. This man/woman lives alone and you're 100% sure he doesn't have any room mates. In the middle of the date, you excuse yourself to use the bathroom. While using the bathroom you notice a used condom in the garbage pail and it's evidently fresh. Dinner has not yet been served. What do you do?

ETA: He has claimed since meeting, that he has been celibate 7 years and is not sexually active.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I would probably eat dinner but I don't know that I'd have sex with him. I'd be kind of grossed out by someone who left used condoms in their trash for anyone to see!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Maybe he jacked off first.
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I call him out on it. Lying is a big no no with me. I doesnt matter how small the lie is. Small lies lead to big ones. I also think it is very disrespectful to be dating someone and having sex with someone else. You should only pursue a romantic relationship with one person at a time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he jacked off first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I'd think he jerked off into the condom in the hopes of lasting longer if he did score with you. He might just be a minuteman and wanted to wow you with 15.
seegrace
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I would definitely wonder why he is a lying.  I'd just ask him what's up.  Not like in a jealous girlfriend way, but just ask him why he felt he needed to lie about that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I would obviously feel he was full of shit, and probably serial dates to get laid...

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM

maybe he uses condoms instead of socks?

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Don't have sex with him, because he's a liar.  Don't ask him about it unless he wants to have sex, then tell him.  Don't accept ANY excuses either.  And honestly claining to be celibate for 7 years is weird anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN