Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just denied my kid food :O

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 288 Replies
2 moms liked this

We live on the Outer Banks in NC. About a 1 and a half drive from our house is the nearest chick fila. We have family who live right near the chick fila and any time I go visit them I stock up on chick fila.Today I had to go pick my cousin up because she is staying with us for the week so naturally I bought 3 chicken sandwiches to last me. I ate one then planned to eat the others later this week(or tonight lol)

Time slipped away from me and I thought I would beat ds home from school by 20 or so minutes. If I knew he was home I would have put them away. So I walk in, his spidey senses take note of the chick fila bag and he rushes to me "OH you got chick fila!! Can I get some?!"

Me: Uh...uh....nope, sorry these are all mine. I'll heat you up some chili in a minute if you want.

Him: *insert lip smack* MANNNN, what ever. 

My cousin said it was harsh but MANNN, what ever. It will probably be months before I get chick fila again. You can't just hand this stuff out.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheesyKitty
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
7 moms liked this
Why not buy him a sandwich too? If you knew you didn't want to share?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I didn't think he would be home to see me bring it in. We have plenty of food for him to eat. The only reason I kind of feel bad is because he saw it lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM
11 moms liked this

seems rude. if you were at chickfila anyway, why wouldn't you get him something. you knew he'd be home at some point. not nice mama.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

seems rude. if you were at chickfila anyway, why wouldn't you get him something. you knew he'd be home at some point. not nice mama.....

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM
10 moms liked this
Lol! You mean old mama! I would've done the same thing, kids don't need to have everything their parents do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So will my other 4 kids. I wasn't about to buy chick fila for everyone. 

CheesyKitty
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM
But you planned to save it for later? So you knew it would still be in the house when he did get home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I didn't think he would be home to see me bring it in. We have plenty of food for him to eat. The only reason I kind of feel bad is because he saw it lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

wow......

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So will my other 4 kids. I wasn't about to buy chick fila for everyone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Lol! You mean old mama! I would've done the same thing, kids don't need to have everything their parents do.

Nope. Plenty of food in the pantry, refrigerator, and cabinets for the kids to eat. Plus I'm making dinner later.

MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM
5 moms liked this

this is sad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN