Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!"  I've got some really classy neighbors, let me tell 'ya.  The gal next door lets her husband's ex-gf come hangout with them, but sometimes their BBQs end in drunken fights.  My fave was over a year ago when she chased his truck down the street hollering "I'm gonna divorce the shit out of you". 

I know the weather is gorgeous right now in AZ, but I've got to stop leaving my windows open!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
emptynesst
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I will trade you neighbors! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Yeah, but my kids are getting old enough to repeat stuff...

Quoting harehelper:

Oh no OP, don't close your windows, think of all the free entertainment you would be missing out on! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM

One county over from Phoenix.

Quoting LisaSmock:

Where do you live???? My sister told me I need to suck my husband when I told her I don't like to so I don't. My husband is ok with it. He never ask me to do it. He likes them but he agrees he would not want a dick in his mouth. My sister said she feels sorry for my husband and I need to treat him better. I said " you want his dick sucked so bad suck it" not a real offer. But I would never yell anything like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Lmao classy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Classy bunch, lol

koley05
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
New reality show maybe? Lol :)
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Look at it as a blessing, you never need to pay for TV. You've got all the trash live in action, but within the comfort of your own home!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM

The funny thing is, that I live in a very Pleasantville-like place.  I just had the bad luck to build a house right next to one of the few trashy families in town.  Their oldest is 11.  The teen years with her should be fun, not!

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Look at it as a blessing, you never need to pay for TV. You've got all the trash live in action, but within the comfort of your own home!

Elishas_mommy10
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Lmao at" I'm gonna divorce the shit outta you"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harehelper
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Ohhh, I see. Old enough to repeat but not old enough to know what they shouldn't repeat? Yeah, that's an awkward time anyway, LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, but my kids are getting old enough to repeat stuff...

Quoting harehelper:

Oh no OP, don't close your windows, think of all the free entertainment you would be missing out on! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)