Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!"  I've got some really classy neighbors, let me tell 'ya.  The gal next door lets her husband's ex-gf come hangout with them, but sometimes their BBQs end in drunken fights.  My fave was over a year ago when she chased his truck down the street hollering "I'm gonna divorce the shit out of you". 

I know the weather is gorgeous right now in AZ, but I've got to stop leaving my windows open!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
artistmom27
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:20 PM

lol, you already have some entertainment right outside your window, no need for TV ever again.

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM
ROTFL! Jesus that sounds like my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaSmock
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I live in NorCal next to sac. It's nice where I love but my sister is trashy. She went down hill fast after her divorce. That's why she is so bitchy about my husband. She wants a man who treats her well, does not cheat and has steady income medical & dental

Quoting Anonymous:

One county over from Phoenix.

Quoting LisaSmock:

Where do you live???? My sister told me I need to suck my husband when I told her I don't like to so I don't. My husband is ok with it. He never ask me to do it. He likes them but he agrees he would not want a dick in his mouth. My sister said she feels sorry for my husband and I need to treat him better. I said " you want his dick sucked so bad suck it" not a real offer. But I would never yell anything like that.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Lovely.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM
I was cracking up too loll

Quoting almondpigeon:

i'm gonna divorce the shit outta you -- that has me cracking up for some reason.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I don't think she's asking for much.

Quoting LisaSmock:

I live in NorCal next to sac. It's nice where I love but my sister is trashy. She went down hill fast after her divorce. That's why she is so bitchy about my husband. She wants a man who treats her well, does not cheat and has steady income medical & dental

Quoting Anonymous:

One county over from Phoenix.

Quoting LisaSmock:

Where do you live???? My sister told me I need to suck my husband when I told her I don't like to so I don't. My husband is ok with it. He never ask me to do it. He likes them but he agrees he would not want a dick in his mouth. My sister said she feels sorry for my husband and I need to treat him better. I said " you want his dick sucked so bad suck it" not a real offer. But I would never yell anything like that.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM

lmfaooooo

divorce the shit out of you...you'll be living in a gum wrapper...

i am laughing so hard right now

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Wow, I'm gonna stop complaining about my neighbors lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Send her my way. My DH has been asking for a bj for a while now and when I'm pregnant I just can't. My gag reflex shortens and even brushing my teeth makes me throw up, so pass on the bj's from me. HAHAHAHA!!!
BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM

lmao fun neighbors! Its like live Jerry Springer right next door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)