Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!"  I've got some really classy neighbors, let me tell 'ya.  The gal next door lets her husband's ex-gf come hangout with them, but sometimes their BBQs end in drunken fights.  My fave was over a year ago when she chased his truck down the street hollering "I'm gonna divorce the shit out of you". 

I know the weather is gorgeous right now in AZ, but I've got to stop leaving my windows open!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Sounds like something that would hapen on glendale lol or mesa...

Quoting Anonymous:

One county over from Phoenix.

Quoting LisaSmock:

Where do you live???? My sister told me I need to suck my husband when I told her I don't like to so I don't. My husband is ok with it. He never ask me to do it. He likes them but he agrees he would not want a dick in his mouth. My sister said she feels sorry for my husband and I need to treat him better. I said " you want his dick sucked so bad suck it" not a real offer. But I would never yell anything like that.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I know.  I had friend's in Glendale growing up and was a starving student living in a Mesa at one point.  I moved this far east to get away from trash.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LisaSmock:

Where do you live???? My sister told me I need to suck my husband when I told her I don't like to so I don't. My husband is ok with it. He never ask me to do it. He likes them but he agrees he would not want a dick in his mouth. My sister said she feels sorry for my husband and I need to treat him better. I said " you want his dick sucked so bad suck it" not a real offer. But I would never yell anything like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I had fun neighbors like that.

The couple would get drunk and she would beat his ass. He broke into my house one night looking for a safe place. So I gave him the couch to pass out on.

45 or so mins later the cops showed up saying I had kidnapped the guy and had him tied up in my apt...

Guess who made the call

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Lol, hey atleast you have some awesome stories
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:47 PM

My God, what did the cops question you?

Quoting Anonymous:

The couple would get drunk and she would beat his ass. He broke into my house one night looking for a safe place. So I gave him the couch to pass out on.

45 or so mins later the cops showed up saying I had kidnapped the guy and had him tied up in my apt...

Guess who made the call

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess who made the call

Yeah, he was sacked out on my living room couch (ok, unconscious) and I didnt want to let them in but...I had to, otherwise they would have returned with a warrant and could've torn my place apart.

I let him know when he came to in the morning that if he ever pulled that shit again I was going to call the cops on them myself. The only thing that saved him that night was that my kids were at their dad's.

If my kids had been home- I would have had him arrested.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM

That's what you get for being nice.  I've let Cletus and Company's kids hang out at my house a few times when they came home from school and were locked out.  One time, it turned out that Ma was home and just too passed out to hear them beating the door down.  She was really paranoid and apologetic each time she came to collect them.  I always left a detailed note on her door 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess who made the call

Yeah, he was sacked out on my living room couch (ok, unconscious) and I didnt want to let them in but...I had to, otherwise they would have returned with a warrant and could've torn my place apart.

I let him know when he came to in the morning that if he ever pulled that shit again I was going to call the cops on them myself. The only thing that saved him that night was that my kids were at their dad's.

If my kids had been home- I would have had him arrested.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM
I lived in tempe for a year.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know.  I had friend's in Glendale growing up and was a starving student living in a Mesa at one point.  I moved this far east to get away from trash.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LisaSmock:

AthenaGrace
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Scary stuff. This is why I hide in my house all day. 

But it's true about the dick-sucking! If you don't do it, someone else eventually will. Sad but true.

mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Ooh where are u in AZ
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN