Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"Suck your husband's dick or I WILL!"  I've got some really classy neighbors, let me tell 'ya.  The gal next door lets her husband's ex-gf come hangout with them, but sometimes their BBQs end in drunken fights.  My fave was over a year ago when she chased his truck down the street hollering "I'm gonna divorce the shit out of you". 

I know the weather is gorgeous right now in AZ, but I've got to stop leaving my windows open!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (61-68):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Lol.  I can just see you scurrying in "Shits getting real 'yo!"

Quoting Oceana09:

HAHA....I had a set of neighbors that I had NEVER heard fight before and then one day I was on my porch smoking and I hear "YOU STUPID CUNT! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" "NO YOU'RE A STUPID CUNT AND I HATE YOU!" "NO...YOU KNOW WHAT...FUCK YOU!!!" "NO YOU BASTARD...FUCK YOU!!!" Yea, I put my cig out and ran inside faster than shit lol.

Oceana09
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM

I didn't know violent their fights tended to get, so I just decided it was best to go inside...and I could still hear them..."I'M FUCKING DONE YOU WHORE!" "I'M NOT THE FUCKING WHORE! YOU ARE!" Yea...that was a Ipod and headphones night, I tell ya what.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oceana09:

HAHA....I had a set of neighbors that I had NEVER heard fight before and then one day I was on my porch smoking and I hear "YOU STUPID CUNT! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" "NO YOU'RE A STUPID CUNT AND I HATE YOU!" "NO...YOU KNOW WHAT...FUCK YOU!!!" "NO YOU BASTARD...FUCK YOU!!!" Yea, I put my cig out and ran inside faster than shit lol.

Brent Jacob
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jazmyn Rose
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am a caring, loving, single mom of two beautiful kids. I firmly believe in the Law of Attraction and I try to help others that believe the same. Come check out our group "Finding the Secret" to find out more http://www.cafemom.com/group/118498.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Lol not many women will suck intact penis so I'm not scared of that happening. I do it and he's satisfied
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Dear God!

Quoting Oceana09:

I didn't know violent their fights tended to get, so I just decided it was best to go inside...and I could still hear them..."I'M FUCKING DONE YOU WHORE!" "I'M NOT THE FUCKING WHORE! YOU ARE!" Yea...that was a Ipod and headphones night, I tell ya what.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oceana09:

RightSock
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Do you know what her cm sn is?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Can't say I do.

Quoting RightSock:

RightSock
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM

You know she is on here. 

If not you need to invite her. She sounds fun. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Can't say I do.

Quoting RightSock:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)