Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My awful confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
My husband got a vasectomy without me wanting it. I told him I wanted to wait two years and if he still didn't want anymore then we would consider it. He ended up getting it before he left the army in october because he said he won't change his mind. We have two boys, 5 and 13 months. I want another child.

My confession... I flirt with every good looking man I meet while nursing a fantasy about having sex with one of them to get me pregnant.

I won't do it because my husband would leave me and I love him. But I feel guilty thinking this way
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow that's kinda fucked up all around...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM

That is completely horrible of you.your married and you husband does not want anymore children and you should respect that.

Kmary
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM
6 moms liked this

If you never act on it, I don't think it's so incredibly awful just to think about it.  Your dh did do a deceitful thing and while you will probably (hopefully) get over it for the sake of your family, it's only natural that the whole wanting one more child thing is going to weigh heavily on your mind.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Damn...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM
13 moms liked this
But SHE does and he should respect THAT. It goes both ways.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is completely horrible of you.your married and you husband does not want anymore children and you should respect that.

sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

So her desire for more children is null and void? You're a jackass.

Quoting Anonymous:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Don't beat yourself up overmuch about the fantasy. It's a natural reaction to something horrible. First of all, him doing it behind your back is deplorable, and he undermined a lot of trust there. Second of all, you need to figure out if this is something you're going to resent him for, because resentment builds, and it can destroy a marriage.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

robinclements86
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM

i dont blame you that was wrong of him to do that..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM

sorry but no one should be forced to have children they dont want.the vasectomy is done, and flirting with other guys with the hope of them impregnanting you is just plain wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

But SHE does and he should respect THAT. It goes both ways.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:04 PM

It's a fantasy. I'm sure your husband has many of them and doesn't feel at all guilty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)