Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Okay so I go through US Cellular.. Ive been with them for several uears and have ALWAYS had problems. Ive really been wanting to switch to att but Im not sure if its worth it because Ive heard bad things about them as well.. Plus im not sure if I will get good service where I live. (I live in the middle of the country) So I need advice from you guys! Lol. Please and thank you!(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
DollJMW
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in the middle of town and had to get a microcell so I would have a signal at my house. Other than that I've never had any problems with bills or customer service.
cRystienah
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM
My options are open to verizon as well. I just wamt to make sure Im going to get service where I live before I switch. I get great service with US Cellular, their phones are just terrible and theyer always over charging us.

Quoting ilovemykids323:

verizon wireless

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

yea i dont know anything about at &t. but we had verizon around here and i love it (i live in the midwest but we switched to trac phones to save money).

Quoting cRystienah:

My options are open to verizon as well. I just wamt to make sure Im going to get service where I live before I switch. I get great service with US Cellular, their phones are just terrible and theyer always over charging us.

Quoting ilovemykids323:

verizon wireless

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:52 PM
We switched from Verizon to AT&T I found Verizon to be more expensive and there cust service was never ever helpful.
kkps725
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Texas here and I love them.. People will have issues with every phone company though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lalalie
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I have excellent service with them, but I had better service in certain areas around here with Verizon. AT&T is about ten dollars cheaper than Verizon. People in their stores are always very friendly. I have the HTC one x phone and love it. Pretty much plan to stay with AT&T.

Oh, and I'm in Oregon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I have had AT &T since 1993. Never a problem. They have amazing phones (just got a note II-and I freaking LOVE it)

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I have AT&T. I love it. I worked for AT&T for two years. Loved it. You might as well try it. You have a 30 day period to return the phone and not be stuck in your contract if it doesn't work.
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Ehh... I don't love 'em or hate 'em.
I've used them for years though with no real issue.
Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM

idk i have att for landline

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)