Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Okay so I go through US Cellular.. Ive been with them for several uears and have ALWAYS had problems. Ive really been wanting to switch to att but Im not sure if its worth it because Ive heard bad things about them as well.. Plus im not sure if I will get good service where I live. (I live in the middle of the country) So I need advice from you guys! Lol. Please and thank you!(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I've been with ATT forever. No complaints.
blazenangel5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I've had Verizon...sucky service and butt rape u on the bill! I also had Sprint, started off good with lots of perks such as a new upgrade yearly but then they took that away and jacked up their prices. I have att now, we live out in the country also and its the first time EVER that I have all my bars and can talk in my phone without having to sit by a damn window! Lol and our bill is always the same and I love the carry over minutes.
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I've been with them since it was BellSouth mobility about 14 years ago.  Don't have to deal with customer service much.  They're expensive, but I don't have any issues with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Love ATT. They pay our bills (dh works for them)...LOL

Elishas_mommy10
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I love at&t
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM

We have at&t and haven't had any problems with it.  We have a bundle with the internet, tv and phone.......had it for about 10 yrs now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I like at&t. We've never had any problems. I used to have Verizon but we switched in order to have a lower bill. The service was pretty much the same.
My husband works in the cell tower industry and has worked on towers all over the country - he says both Verizon and AT&T have pretty comparable service, though Verizon may be a little better.
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I've had AT&T for years and I love it. Great customer service and the price, IMO, is awesome.
DamianaFire
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM
There is good and bad with all phone companies. I've been with at&t over 15 years, no big issues. I'm not changing anytime soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I've been with AT&T almost two years and no issues. Great customer service. We live 89 miles from the closest big town, we live literally in the middle of no where and we still get good reception
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN