Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Okay so I go through US Cellular.. Ive been with them for several uears and have ALWAYS had problems. Ive really been wanting to switch to att but Im not sure if its worth it because Ive heard bad things about them as well.. Plus im not sure if I will get good service where I live. (I live in the middle of the country) So I need advice from you guys! Lol. Please and thank you!(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:11 PM

i use airfire but its a local service in wisconsin only

cRystienah
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM
No where near me. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

i use airfire but its a local service in wisconsin only

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM
its definitely a location thing with sprint.

Quoting cRystienah:

Sprint is terrible where I live.

Quoting Anonymous:

im with sprint I love it I never had problem
bcoll
by Brandi on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I've had At&t since 2000. I love them.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM
I have done several providers, att is by far the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by A$$tastic on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I just switched over from us cellular to att. It was a rough 2 months. I had a defective phone and it went down hill from there. But they had awesome customer service who eventually got it right and credited my account.
kiralyn
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I'm happy with AT&T.
Sasha-
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM

My hubby once told me his friend had t-mobile and got no signal his boss had verizon and got no signal and he had ATT and got a strong signal on a ranch in the middle of no where in West Texas.   He has always had ATT and got a really good signal except when he was in MO.

Momof697
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I live in the middle of no where.  (I call it past the boonies) I get great reception with at&t. We had verizon and their service is aweful always dropping calls.  I use my att phone even in my basement, in fact DH is talking now in the basement on his phone. He getzs excelent service in the barn and silos too. att is worth it. It dropped my cell phone bill by $40.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM

We have ATT. Customer service used to be great but isn't anymore. Service- we have definite areas where you can't get reception- out in the country would be a concern. My son recently moved out on his own and just told me last night that as soon as his contract is up, he is changing carriers, constantly getting dropped calls in his area.  A woman I work with who lives in the country can only talk on her ATT in one room in her house, as soon as she moves around- no service.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN