Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Okay so I go through US Cellular.. Ive been with them for several uears and have ALWAYS had problems. Ive really been wanting to switch to att but Im not sure if its worth it because Ive heard bad things about them as well.. Plus im not sure if I will get good service where I live. (I live in the middle of the country) So I need advice from you guys! Lol. Please and thank you!(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (61-63):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Call them!! I did got a credit plus gift card!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive had them for 2 months now. I haven't gotten my gift card but no other issues.

angierose7679
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I live out in the country too and my signal sucks!!!! Constantly gettin dropped calls and there is a AT&T tower by where I live. Go figure lol. Go with Verizon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4kidsrock2
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I only use them for my home phone and internet so I can't say as far as cells go, but there customer service is HORENDOUS!! I have never dealt with worse customer service anywhere. Things are fine as long as you don't have any problems. But if you have an issue be prepared to be treated like shit and be on hold forever. Unfortunately they are they only provider in my area or I would have switched a long time ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN