Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a little bummed out that got poofed...

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 21 Replies

I was the one that wrote the "what's weird about white people" Post... In all reality it was a joke said by Louis CK I just saw in one of his stand up routines I simply thought was funny...

Sad it got so many complaints it needed to be deleted. 

Have a sense of humor people.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Ok... sure.

LectioDivina
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok... sure.

lol what does that even mean? That you don't believe I was the one who posted it, or you don't believe Louis CK said it?

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I thought it was funny.

No funny ha-ha's when it comes to race, ya know!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
veronica7926
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM

i for one never found any type of racism to be funny. i dont hink its not having a sense of humor i personally think its just tasteless humor. i for one didnt see the post but i probablly wouldve complained about it. its all just a matter of opinion you think its funny. some people dont. and clearly a large amount of people considering there was enough complaints to take it down. maybe just respect that. :)

LectioDivina
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Quoting veronica7926:

i for one never found any type of racism to be funny. i dont hink its not having a sense of humor i personally think its just tasteless humor. i for one didnt see the post but i probablly wouldve complained about it. its all just a matter of opinion you think its funny. some people dont. and clearly a large amount of people considering there was enough complaints to take it down. maybe just respect that. :)

Because it is funny that we still call people Indians that are not from India at all... It's comedic irony.

veronica7926
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:26 PM

lol umm okay then it must be hilarious to you that greenland is full of ice and iceland is green pastures lol you're funny...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Perhaps you need to learn how to write a joke.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Have some sense OP.

pennerb538
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I think my post got poofed as well. :( Way back during WW2 there were these men known as the reporting nazis
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Perhaps you need to learn how to write a joke.

I didn't write the joke, Louis CK with Daniel Tosh did and they got millions of people thinking it was hilarious... It baffles me that Cafemom is so different than the general public.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)