Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your teenage son got a girl pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you teach him to support his baby....or teach him to move away and run from responsibilities?

I ask because in another post two women were talking about moving their sons out of the state and changing their names if their teenage son got someone pregnant. I was just wondering how many women think like that.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (761-767):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I would throw him out of the house.

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM

No Way if I had a son that got a girl pregnant at Any age I would tell him to man the F*** up and be a father! and I would babysit my grand baby xD

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM

When my daughter was born a friend of the family with both sexes of children said, Boy.. you are in trouble now.  With a boy you only need to worry about one pecker.. with a daughter you have to worry about 10,000 peckers.

I would think that a Mom of a son who knocked up a gal should of stepped forward a tad bit earlier.  I'm sure she was well aware that he was sexually active... but now that the damage is done and she didn't teach him better than that, she should do what she can to make things right now.  NOT baby her son... that is for sure.

Chubsmommy325
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM

So your little boys aren't leeches? But any brood of theirs is a leech? What makes you think babies are leeches? It must come from somewhere. Unless you woke up one morning and said " oh my sons aren't leeches but their kids (who are also your blood) will be, so if they ever get a girl pregnant I'm getting them far away." Lame.

Quoting Anonymous:

What? My boys are little kids. WTF is everyone's problem on here? I said what I will do when the time comes.

Quoting Chubsmommy325:

So does that mean your sons were leeching babies? I didn't know the age of the parents changed the circumstances of a baby being born. Wow your grandchild would be a leech. If they're old enough to know how to stick it in then they are old enough to understand the consequences. Don't want a baby? Don't stick it in.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be moving him out of state, changing his name. None of my sons will be strapped with a leaching baby. So glad I will never have pregnant daughters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Aren't all children leeches essentially?

Quoting Chubsmommy325:

So your little boys aren't leeches? But any brood of theirs is a leech? What makes you think babies are leeches? It must come from somewhere. Unless you woke up one morning and said " oh my sons aren't leeches but their kids (who are also your blood) will be, so if they ever get a girl pregnant I'm getting them far away." Lame.

Quoting Anonymous:

What? My boys are little kids. WTF is everyone's problem on here? I said what I will do when the time comes.

Quoting Chubsmommy325:

So does that mean your sons were leeching babies? I didn't know the age of the parents changed the circumstances of a baby being born. Wow your grandchild would be a leech. If they're old enough to know how to stick it in then they are old enough to understand the consequences. Don't want a baby? Don't stick it in.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be moving him out of state, changing his name. None of my sons will be strapped with a leaching baby. So glad I will never have pregnant daughters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I would teach him to pay for the abortion:)

But if for some reason he's dumb enough to have unprotected sex with a girl who would not want an abortion, he would be a father to that baby. I don't have any sons so this is really a non issue for us.
c_ramirez8606
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM

If this ever happens, my boys will be fathers whether they life it or not. They will get an education and work and support their child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)