Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if your teenage son got a girl pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you teach him to support his baby....or teach him to move away and run from responsibilities?

I ask because in another post two women were talking about moving their sons out of the state and changing their names if their teenage son got someone pregnant. I was just wondering how many women think like that.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
3 moms liked this

i'd make him get a job, man the fuck up and face his responsibilities. I didnt raise a deadbeat!

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Support 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I'd be moving him out of state, changing his name. None of my sons will be strapped with a leaching baby. So glad I will never have pregnant daughters.
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I taught my sons not to have sex with girls when they were teenagers.  Out of 7 kids - well, 2 are still too young, but 1  girl no problems whatsoever (she's and adult now),  and 4 boys and never had to deal with anything like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Get him a vasectomy and be responsible.
SarahsAMommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Umm support his baby! I'd make him get a job and be there for the baby as long as he's living under my roof!

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
He'd take care of his baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I would teach him to own up to his actions and take responsibility of his child. He would have to help support and take care of him/her. He wouldn't have to marry the girl unless it was his choice but he would be there for the child.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

i would teach him to support the baby and be a good dad. and i'd be there for him and her and the baby if they needed us.

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this

He would be expected to support his child. If he was under 18 or living in my home over 18 he would also be expected to have regular visitation OR the mother and child could live in our home. He would have a paternity test or affidavit, a parenting plan, a child support order etc assuming they are not together. If they are together as I stated they would be welcome to live here, but with jobs, attending school and with all the legal paperwork done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured