Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your teenage son got a girl pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you teach him to support his baby....or teach him to move away and run from responsibilities?

I ask because in another post two women were talking about moving their sons out of the state and changing their names if their teenage son got someone pregnant. I was just wondering how many women think like that.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM
To man up and take care of the child he helped
Make.

However, of he had any doubts that the child was his I would allow him to ask for a paternity test once the baby was born.
KatrinaMae
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
He would have to step up and face his responsibility. I wouldn't risk his education, or hers, for that matter so I would do everything I could to help with the baby. But he would not run away from being a father.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
This.

Quoting ShutterFreak03:

Sigh....i hope this never happens but if it does of course I would teach him to be responsible.. He doesnt have to marry but the girl but the kid is his forever.
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
This exactly!!

Quoting Anonymous:

He would be a man, get a job, and take care of and be a parent to his child. OR, if he chose not to, he would get his ass beat by me and be looking for another place to live. I will NOT support a deadbeat. He could return if and when he maned up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Support his baby and hope and pray they keep it!

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
If my son got a girl pregnant and she decided to keep it he would be supporting her and the child. And if we needed to we would set up our basement to be an apartment for them
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM

No. If my son knocks up some girl. He will step up to the plate and support his child. I don't agree with parents hiding their child because they don't want him to be a Daddy yet. (yet they are the same moms who whine about their child's deadbeat dads. Theres a reason they are deadbeats. they are being allowed to be. Step up and Be a parent & make your kid be a parent

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breastfed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Where is that in writing? Well it's not illegal to give fake names. I've instructed my sons never to let girls know their real last names no matter what and I can still move them out of state. No laws against that.

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be moving him out of state, changing his name. None of my sons will be strapped with a leaching baby. So glad I will never have pregnant daughters.

I am hoping this is a troll statement. It is also illegal to change a name in order to get out of paying child support, which belongs to the child and is their legal right. Abandonment is also both a crime and a civil action. Changing the name as a way to avoid a legal action is fraud.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I would beat his ass if he was any less than what I would expect of him! Bye bye teenage life, hello fatherhood!

ChelseySpelsey
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM
He better step his ass up and be a Daddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)