Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
ShutterFreak03
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quoting TSNDDY:

I think I'm pretty good at applying makeup.. I don't over apply.
pregnancy week by week
1frog
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm learning how again.  Had a bad car accident years ago and it was hard to deal with taking it off every night so I stopped.  Now I've slowly worked my way back into it again, but the products have changed so much, I was actually afraid of what to buy!  My son is older (college age) and has a girlfriend, so she's been a big help.--Except for mascara, have always loved mascara and never gave that up.  I just switched to the non-waterproof so it would come off easier.  My advice--go to a cosmetology school and see if they will do you for free for the practice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Lol could be, ya never know!! :-D I don't think the two left/right hands would help though sadly. We're just screwed in the coordination department I guess! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol are u sure u aren't my lost sister. Im the same way with nail polish. If we only had two right hands lol or even twol left hands lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahahaha That's sounds like me, but with nail polish! I only ever paint my left hand when I (rarely) do my nails because I suck at painting my right hand so I don't even try. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss. That's all. I hate foundation
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I am ok at it. Actually, I have heard you tube is really a good place to learn, OP! :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Same with me with my right eye. N cool cool about the hair. I can't do anything to save my life. Only straight or curls which get boring fast

Quoting Zazayam:

I'm really good at overly dramatic makeup, like for a show or a costume or something.. Every day stuff, not so much. I mean I don't look like a goof when I wear it or anything..

I also have better luck with my right eye, which bugs me to no end.

I'm pretty great with hair though.

Nunyabusiness
1 mom liked this

I think I do a good job with hair and makeup when I really want to.

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I don't wear makeup everyday, but I do love it. I do people's makeup on the side, for free and for money sometimes. :) Everyone seems quite happy with my work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bayliesmommy
1 mom liked this
I'm ok. Makeup has recently become very interesting to me. I'm thinking of going to school to be a makeup artist...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandaday
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Really, it just takes practice. No one taught me how. I'm an exotic dancer, and had to get good. Get good quality face makeup, but cheap lipstick and eyeshadow so you can experiment with various colors. You can get better stuff when you know what you like. But I find good eyeliner- both liquid and pencil- as well as mascara are a must. Then just get some pics of looks you like and do some trial and error.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww lucky u. Lol I need ur talent for this sat lol

Quoting mandaday:

I'm great with makeup. I can make it look like I'm not wearing any and am naturally prettier, or I can go dramatic. My favorite dramatic look is like that of a porcelain doll.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)