Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM

eh.. I suck at eyeliner. Im legally blind in my left eye, so when I want to put it on my upper right eyelid, its kind of hard to do :\

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty good....not professional good though. I've been messing around with makeup since I was 12.  I learned from fashion magazines, other friends, and more recently online.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Lol are u sure u aren't my lost sister. Im the same way with nail polish. If we only had two right hands lol or even twol left hands lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahahaha That's sounds like me, but with nail polish! I only ever paint my left hand when I (rarely) do my nails because I suck at painting my right hand so I don't even try. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.

babyblue415
by champagne on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm great at it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm ok. I don't look dramatically different with make up on. It isn't over done. And I've gotten compliments both with and without make up. Now I'm not great. I can't achieve specific looks or whatever. But I've got my day to say routine down pretty good. But I wanna do some photos for my DH so I'm going to have to learn. I want one look for hot and sexy and one softer for sweet and innocent. I'm gonna need some help. Lol.
Kitschy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I think I do a pretty good job. My niece had me do her makeup for her wedding and my sister always has me go with her when she is buying new makeup, so I guess I do alright.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm really good at overly dramatic makeup, like for a show or a costume or something.. Every day stuff, not so much. I mean I don't look like a goof when I wear it or anything..

I also have better luck with my right eye, which bugs me to no end.

I'm pretty great with hair though.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Im ok.. do a fairly good job..
I prefer my makeup to be put on in such a way but they barely noticed those makeup but it accentuates my features
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Im trying to learn also. I need someone to do it for me. But it cost so much :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm ok. I don't look dramatically different with make up on. It isn't over done. And I've gotten compliments both with and without make up. Now I'm not great. I can't achieve specific looks or whatever. But I've got my day to say routine down pretty good. But I wanna do some photos for my DH so I'm going to have to learn. I want one look for hot and sexy and one softer for sweet and innocent. I'm gonna need some help. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a professional make up artist. I love doing makeup but I wish I got to do more creative stuff instead of just weddings, proms and senior pics. I always get a couple of clients at Halloween and I get to do really fun stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN