Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (51-60):
teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I do pretty good, but I usually stick to neutrals and natural looks. Sometimes I wear bolder eye shadows or lipsticks. I can't do the smoky eye thing...I've tried. I've watched videos, had people show me, I just can't do it.

funmommy123
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
On a scale if 1-10 with 10 being very good, i'm a 5 lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aikimomof3
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I do great makeup, but usually stick to a very simple look for everyday. I'm home all day, so it's kind of pointless to go all out with the makeup for me.

Sim04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I am a licensed esthetician and make up artist, so not an issue for me :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Other than Halloween what other times would people want to get creative make up? I'd do it just for fun. But im not real social so I have no idea. Maybe team up with a photographer on the side? Get some aspiring models and you can be creative and the photographer can get creative and then the model gets to be creative. And that could turn into an advertisement? Which would maybe get you more clients wanting less traditional makeup. Just a thought. Know anybody want to become a model or photographer?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a professional make up artist. I love doing makeup but I wish I got to do more creative stuff instead of just weddings, proms and senior pics. I always get a couple of clients at Halloween and I get to do really fun stuff.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I'm not good at it, but then I don't really wear it that much

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I don't. I hardly ever wear make up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I used to be the non-makeup kinda person...now I LOVE wearing makeup and have gotten good at applying it. my skin hates it and if Im not careful I break out easily (I hate having sensitive skin).

Moe1521
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I was pretty decent with makeup when I was younger and selling Mary Kay. I don't do my makeup but maybe twice a year or so now :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
That's really awesome

Quoting Sim04:

I am a licensed esthetician and make up artist, so not an issue for me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured