Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (61-70):
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I'm very good at it. I was rep for bare essentials for a year or so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Same here lol

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

I'm not very good at it. :)

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I am okay at the face part, but can't do my eyes. I put on a sweep on eye shadow and mascara, but that's it. I can't do eyeliner, or anything else. I tried to do a smokey eye this weekend and it looked awful.
AylaMom
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I can't get the smoky eye either. I try and try bit nope look like I got in a fight with my eye shadow lol!! Natural look I can do.

Quoting teal.blaze:

I do pretty good, but I usually stick to neutrals and natural looks. Sometimes I wear bolder eye shadows or lipsticks. I can't do the smoky eye thing...I've tried. I've watched videos, had people show me, I just can't do it.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I'm not good with it. No one really taught me.
m0mmyheather
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been told I'm really good at doing makeup and I've also been told I wear too much. Everyone says I look good without it too, but I guess I'm more into glamor than the whole "natural beauty" thing.
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm good at highliting my features and what works for me.  i don't like caked-on makeup; i prefer the au natural look and i do think less is more when it comes to makeup.  i use some concealer (under the eyes), eyeliner, blush and some gloss.  that's it.  no foundation no lip liner, no eyeshadow etc.  

mary841108
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

i dont really use a lot of make up lol. foundation, mascara and a touch of lipgloss and that is it.

canog08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

i learned from youtube :)

bigmessylife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I do. My parents sent me to etiquette camp when I was 12 and that was part of the program.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)