Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just usually only do them on family and friends, but would like to do a few on someone I don't know. Anyone interested in having one done for them?

I will continue doing them sometimes tomorrow, my sister is at the hospital expecting her first baby and I am way distracted by Skyping her. :)

CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM

My name is Kerrie :)  Thank You!

butrrflykisses3
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Wow! So very interesting and I'd have to agree, its pretty accurate for me. I am intrigued. Very informative! Thanks for explaining so well and thank u for doing it for me :)

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

I am using the Celtic Cross Spread, it consist of ten cards. 

The first card is the covering card it suggest the basic issue of the readings and the surrounding influences at present.

It is the Ten of swords, it represents grief, sorrow, death, tears, failure, defeat, pain, distress.

The Second card is The Crossing card, it symbolizes what may lay across your path which needs to be acknowledged and integrated. 

It is the Seven of Pentacles, it represents period of growth, patience, waiting, planning, maturing. 

The third card is the Root card, it suggest the foundation of the question, however the underling base ma be unconscious.

It is the Judgement Card, It is inverted, it represents, summation, finality, sentencing, results, renewing. 

The fourth Card is The Recent past, influences from the past that are affecting the present. 

It is the Herald Of Wands, it represents good news, pleasure, satisfaction, optimism, vigor, excitement. 

The Fifth card is Possible Outcomes, it symbolizes the goals and ideals of yourself, however is may also describe the inspiration of the higher self. 

It is the King Of Pentacles, it represents commitment, organization, stability, success, gentleness and kindness. 

The 6th card is Future Influences it describes what lies ahead, or what could unfold, as well as the ability to take action needed. 

It is the Ten of Cups, it is inverted, it represents, lack of respect, sorrow, strife, disputes, combat, opposition, differences. 

The 7th card represents your self, it describes the attitudes, ideals, strength's and weaknesses of yourself at this time. 

It is the Fool, it represents, beginnings, boldness, blind faith, feeling carefree, excitements, fresh starts, journeys and wonderment. 

The 8th card is The Environment card, it indicates the attitude and opinions friends and relatives have about their present circumstances; mutual projections and the influence of others.

It is the Herald of Swords, it is inverted, gossip, attack, blackmail, cynicism, suspicion, unexpected problems, conspiracy.

The 9th card is the Hopes and Fear card, it consulates the hopes, fears, anxieties and overall emotional outlook. 

It is the Ten of Pentacles, it represents a castle in the clouds, comfort, wealth, security, home, domicile. 

The 10th card is the Outcomes card, it is the resolution and the culmination of the choices and actions taken. 

It is the Four of Cups, it represent, dissatisfaction, boredom, withdrawal, empty feelings and resentment. 

Quoting butrrflykisses3:

I would! My name is Missey :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Icpjuggalette
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Shawna :)

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I am using the Celtic Cross Spread, it consist of ten cards. 

The first card is the covering card it suggest the basic issue of the readings and the surrounding influences at present.

It is the Four of Cups, it represents dissatisfaction, boredom, withdrawal, empty feelings, resentment. 

The Second card is The Crossing card, it symbolizes what may lay across your path which needs to be acknowledged and integrated. 

It is the Ten of Cups, it represents, honor, consideration, esteem, virtue, true love, harmony, lasting happiness. 

The third card is the Root card, it suggest the foundation of the question, however the underling base ma be unconscious.

The Knight of Pentacles, it represents, it is inverted, complacency, tedium, lack of progress, idleness, apathy, depression. 

The fourth Card is The Recent past, influences from the past that are affecting the present. 

It is The Star, it represents hope, optimism, help, faith, harmony, happiness. 

The Fifth card is Possible Outcomes, it symbolizes the goals and ideals of yourself, however is may also describe the inspiration of the higher self. 

It is the two of swords, it is inverted, false friends, treachery,, lies, a coerced decision, avoiding responsibility. 

The 6th card is Future Influences it describes what lies ahead, or what could unfold, as well as the ability to take action needed. 

It is Death, it represents, unexpected or involuntary change, transformation, sudden endings, death of the ego.

The 7th card represents your self, it describes the attitudes, ideals, strength's and weaknesses of yourself at this time. 

It is the Two of Pentacles, it represents, ups and downs, turmoil, loss of balance, being pulled apart, juggling finances. 

The 8th card is The Environment card, it indicates the attitude and opinions friends and relatives have about their present circumstances; mutual projections and the influence of others.

It is The Lovers, it represents, choice, commitment, friendship, inspiration, new relationships, true or romantic love. 

The 9th card is the Hopes and Fear card, it consulates the hopes, fears, anxieties and overall emotional outlook. 

It is Temperance, it represents. unions, compromise, moderation, cooperation, harmony. 

The 10th card is the Outcomes card, it is the resolution and the culmination of the choices and actions taken. 

It is the Eight of Swords, it is inverted, it represents, restriction, fear, blame, being trapped, bondage, forced restraint. 

Quoting AmyR13:

you can try on me..my name is Amy 

CafeMom Tickers

LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:53 AM

MEEEE!!! PICK ME!!!! *waves hannd annoyingly and enthusiatically*

Kaitlin

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:59 AM

My name is Kerrie
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
:) my name is kerrie as well

Quoting zomgkerrie:

My name is Kerrie :)  Thank You!

hab72206
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:06 AM

My name is ERICA

breanna0818
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:06 AM

i will try my name is Amanda

IDidYourMom8709
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:08 AM

im kaitlin :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)