Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're going to F*********** KILL HIM Final update He's an idiot

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies

UPDATE 3/3:

For those who might be wondering.

He finally admitted the whole truth about this girl. He claimed to have met her once in person and they had sex resulting in her pregnancy. The truth is (he has showed DH the chat history and text history that he has with this girl) that he has never met this girl in person and she had plans to move where he is. Where he lives is a a very small community and people can be judgemental. He intended to live with her and claim the babies as his own to avoid people calling her a whore. I think BIL has a hero complex and is realizing that it's hard to be the hero to a girl pregnant with twins when you have no job, no house, no car, etc. In the end he's an idiot. 

When we last spoke to the mother she had been released from the hospital and was dealing with a decision: Abortion or Adoption. We encouraged her to consider adoption since she has already gone this far into her pregnancy. We have not spoken to her since then and hope that she is okay. 

My brother in law has gone off the grid. He has a girlfriend up in CT and we're talking to her now. She is flipping the hell out and we just found out the poor girl in pregnant with twins. She is having contractions and is scared to death.

ETA: We knew that she was pregnant, but did not know that it was twins. 

I am venting and worried about my niece(s)/nephew(s) as well as mom to be. I am trying to convince her to go to the hospital. She is only 17 weeks. DH is trying to track him down. He turned off his phone and does not know that his girlfriend and babies are in trouble. She is scared that he is abandoning them.

Gone of the grid- We usually know where he is and his phone is always on. His phone has been off for two days and we do not know where he is.

ETA2: DH found him. He's trying to say that she is faking her pregnancy. He says she's on her own. We believe that she is pregnant. We have no reason to not.

Update:

Mom to be did finally go to the hospital. No dialation thankfully and the babies are okay. They released her tonight on bed rest. She's still very upset and is now considering adoption. She feels that they deserve the attention of two parents. 

Nobody is talking to BIL right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM

holy smokes 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:13 AM

What do you mean gone off the grid?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Wut?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you find him soon. Good vibes sent your way and to the soon to be momma.
Anonymous
Huh?
SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Wow..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
She needs to call someone closer than y'all to come help her out. And y'all just need to myob.
PoisonousBlonde
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:14 AM
This!

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you mean gone off the grid?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:15 AM
That sucks.
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Lol not funny but that's how my family feels. We just had two kids recently to pop up and claim they are the kids of my uncle. Funny thing was it was true. Sonnofabitch felt embarrassed because they were one night stands and just walked away from it. Love my uncle to death but what a dumbass
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured