Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To take clomid without telling him?..... we both want to have a child.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
He just doesn't want me to take fertility drugs or have operations... in worry of negative side effects.

I've thought about it a lot. I don't want to dishearten him about the whole process and since its hard on me knowing all that I know about my fertility issues he just knows the basics... I cant bare to go into details with him about how serious my endocrine problems are. There's no need for him to be stressed and worried also right?... and is there harm in my going to my Dr. And asking for pills to help increase the function of my organs in hopes that it'll produce a baby for us?.... He loves kids. His brother and sister in law are almost due. He's bought them a ton of baby things and is really excited for them. He says he wants kids. And we never have protected sex. He only cums inside me.... don't think I'm in a hurry because I'm not I just sometimes wonder if this is ethical or not Id really like some polite opinions, thank you sincerely.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Unoriginal.
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM
5 moms liked this

Do not lie, or hide it. It will bite in you the ass in the end.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

being dishonest ALWAYS works out

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Its been a while and I don't want to dishearten him mostly because not having a pregnancy yet has effected him some. Its not only hard on us
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:38 AM
3 moms liked this

it may be hard on you both, but being dishonest isn't they way to do thing

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been a while and I don't want to dishearten him mostly because not having a pregnancy yet has effected him some. Its not only hard on us

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM
I dont want to lie to him.... and I know it will come up later in prenatal appointments if the clomid pills were successful..
RLT2
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Lying is never the way to go.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:40 AM
5 moms liked this
You need to tell him how severe your problem is and decide together what direction to go in. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

shouldn't be a question then, he'd feel hurt and betrayed if you did it behind his back. As this would be his child also

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont want to lie to him.... and I know it will come up later in prenatal appointments if the clomid pills were successful..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I just think its stupid that he wont let me try the fertility pills for us to hopefully be successful. Idk. I dont want to go behind his back and take them but i need help on how to talk to him about getting pregnant and what its gonna take...
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:43 AM

write it out, if you need too. About the issues you have and everything. Tell him you need to have a serious talk and good luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I just think its stupid that he wont let me try the fertility pills for us to hopefully be successful. Idk. I dont want to go behind his back and take them but i need help on how to talk to him about getting pregnant and what its gonna take...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)