Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Decided not to get pregnant anymore in the future because of my job

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

I work in a factory environment. Not the main reason I won't be getting pregnant anymore. I thank God I was blessed with my healthy baby regardless my boss made me work a little extra hard especially towards the end of my pregnancy prior to taking to maternity leave. I worked up to 37 weeks because there was no way I was going to risk going into labor at a filthy work environment and the hospital being over 30 min away. My boss expects too much from me, I'm one of their best workers and production kinda went down after I went on maternity leave. Now my supervisor's gf is pregnant who works there too and she is being treated like a queen. She's only 3 months pregnant so far and is always sitting doing her job, unlike me who was always standing, I sat when needed but you need to keep blood flow going so sitting for 8 hours was not my cup of tea. I know every woman is different in her pregnancy but this girl has emotional problems which could effect her baby. Every week she's always crying and left work early without notice, but no don't fire her she's the boss' woman.

I just feel sad my SO and I can't ever try for a baby girl and I'll have to get my tubes tied because he has crappy medical insurance and mine is good so I have to go through the procedure. He doesn't like condoms can't 'feel me' and I don't feel comfortable on bcp cause I'd still feel unprotected and you get pregnant anyway  or mirenia, basically absolutely nothing inserted in my vagina that I'd have to go back to the doctor to have it removed and have weight gain or loss or any other bad side effect. Sucks to be me i know. Bash away mamas.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ohbamitsans
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:44 AM
No bashing. Why not find a better job?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Find another job if another child is that important to you.
And your husband's full of shit with the can't feel you BS.
It's a damn thin ass condom not a thermal blanket. lmao
jacandjay
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Why not get another job? I had my tubes cut and burned and i wish i never had bc of medical problems ive had since then
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not married. I got the bareskin kind and he said it's not the same, I've tried other condoms to no avail and yet he still 'finishes' but left unsatisfied. It's not right I feel good but he doesn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Quoting jacandjay:

Why not get another job? I had my tubes cut and burned and i wish i never had bc of medical problems ive had since then

Jobs are scarse especially ones that pay well. I don't have any need or time for college and this is the best job I've had from being a cashier and cleaning lady most of my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Quoting ohbamitsans:

No bashing. Why not find a better job?

Good paying jobs with good medical is scarse where I'm from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I would move to somewhere that has a job if I wanted more kids.  I hear the Mid-Atlantic has lots of jobs waiting to be filled.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Spermicide foam?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not married. I got the bareskin kind and he said it's not the same, I've tried other condoms to no avail and yet he still 'finishes' but left unsatisfied. It's not right I feel good but he doesn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Spermicide foam?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard that could cause infections in the vagina and plus that seems messy and won't be a turn on. And since it's not a popular forn of protection I have doubts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would move to somewhere that has a job if I wanted more kids.  I hear the Mid-Atlantic has lots of jobs waiting to be filled.

I only make a little over 20K so moving is a definite no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)