Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sports moms!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 59 Replies
What sports are your little ones playing this spring? Have their seasons started yet?

We started pre season baseball practice last week. We open in march.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazygirl907
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:41 AM

We start soccer this week! 

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Awesome! How old is your little one?

Quoting crazygirl907:

We start soccer this week! 

o.0
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this

We live in northern minnesota, so our baseball season doesn't start for another month and a half (appr.)  My son is 16, so he's not so little.  This is him playing his passion:  basketball.

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM

We're finishing up basketball now.  In the spring, ds1 & dd1 will be playing baseball/tball...dd2 wants to play football but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to let him...so I'm not sure what he'll be doing.

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:50 AM
We are going to give football a try in the spring. He's only 5 so it will be flag football, I'm still iffy about tackle. My oldest is 7 and would have to play tackle but he is super tiny and has no interest lol

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

We're finishing up basketball now.  In the spring, ds1 & dd1 will be playing baseball/tball...dd2 wants to play football but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to let him...so I'm not sure what he'll be doing.

choaspartyof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM
My son is playing indoor soccer right now and preseason baseball practice started a month ago. He also plays basketball but that ended in jan, then indoor soccer started. My son is 9 and loves playing sports!
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Mine are in karate and gymnastics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ratchetlee
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I just signed my 6 year old up for baseball (rookie pitch?) - this is his first year to play anything.  He did play football and basketball too..... 

I just signed my 4 year old dd up for softball.  We never let our kids do sports before age 6, but she REALLY wanted to... so we'll see how that goes.  

Neither season has started yet.  We still ahve several weeks

I also have a 9 year old dd but she only wants to do cheerleading again... so signups are in May for that!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM

i only have one that plays sports (7 yo daughter)  she's been involved in sports every season since she was 4.  when it was time to sign up for softball, she said she wanted to skip it.  i didn't let her know, but i was so relieved.  i hate sports and i hate dragging all the other kids to the ball field. i get a sports break until late summer. yay!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Just signed dd up for little kickers soccer and she been in gymnastics for 2 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)