Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not pregnant...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

The other night I got my period, and I was starting to think I was pregnant again.  My LO is almost a year, I know the timing isn't right because of money and we don't really have the room in house for another LO right now, I was getting kind of excited thinking I was pregnant.  Since I had my LO, I had miscarried and DH doesn't know about.  Before I was pregnant with LO, I had miscarried 3 mother times.  DH keeps telling "I'm sorry" because we are not pregnant and that we have to wait to have more.  I told him to stop telling me "sorry" because it just hurts and kind of was starting to piss me off some.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Im sorry I am a little confused, are you ttc or no?
Anonymous

Sorry! I myself have really bad baby fever and we have to wait too well not have to wait, but he wants too.It sucks!!

Anonymous

why didn't you tell him you miscarried?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I want ttc, but he wants to wait another 3-5 years before we ttc again.  I didn't tell him about the miscarry because he didn't even I was pregnant, hell I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was miscarrying.  I have heavy and irregular cycles so I just thought I was nothing unusual, but there was some weird looking clots with the bleeding so I went to the Dr's and the told me I had miscarried.  Which was nothing unheard of with me, because for some reason, I miscarry really easily.  We haven't figured out why yet,  it has happened to many women in my family too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured