Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not pregnant...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

The other night I got my period, and I was starting to think I was pregnant again.  My LO is almost a year, I know the timing isn't right because of money and we don't really have the room in house for another LO right now, I was getting kind of excited thinking I was pregnant.  Since I had my LO, I had miscarried and DH doesn't know about.  Before I was pregnant with LO, I had miscarried 3 mother times.  DH keeps telling "I'm sorry" because we are not pregnant and that we have to wait to have more.  I told him to stop telling me "sorry" because it just hurts and kind of was starting to piss me off some.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Im sorry I am a little confused, are you ttc or no?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Sorry! I myself have really bad baby fever and we have to wait too well not have to wait, but he wants too.It sucks!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM

why didn't you tell him you miscarried?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I want ttc, but he wants to wait another 3-5 years before we ttc again.  I didn't tell him about the miscarry because he didn't even I was pregnant, hell I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was miscarrying.  I have heavy and irregular cycles so I just thought I was nothing unusual, but there was some weird looking clots with the bleeding so I went to the Dr's and the told me I had miscarried.  Which was nothing unheard of with me, because for some reason, I miscarry really easily.  We haven't figured out why yet,  it has happened to many women in my family too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)