Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

true confession

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 0 Replies

I dislike my ss mother.  She makes me crazy and the only way I feel better is by typing it out.  I am a bio mom of 1 a sm of 1 and we adopted 1 so all together I have 3 children and one amazing husband.  The only thing thing that has made me crazy for the past 7 years is my ss mom.  We went to court for 2 years and we have custody of him, I have raised him since he was 2 and he is 9 now.  His mom only sees him once a week and every other weekend.  She just makes me crazy everything she does, she has tried to get my kids taken away from me, tried to get me fired and I have had her arrested twice.  She has moved over 8 times in 7 years and had over 10 jobs she is unstable and is about to have another baby with a man getting married to another woman.  I just need help getting her out of my head . I think about her all the time and I just cant get her out. I want her out trust me, I hate thinking about her and I want nothing good to happen to her.  I dont think she should have this baby she does not deserve to be a mother when she is not even a mother to the first one.  I hope the dad takes this baby away from her just like my dh took her first child away from her.  What should I do to get her out of my head, I want her out, I go to counseling and I try to get her out of my head. I try to think of the positive and push her out of my head but the only thing that makes me feel better is to type on this site, thank you all for being there <3

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured