Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know I should not judge but really why are you having another kid? ****UPDATE please read!!!!!!*****update 2 i called cps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

You have two girls, work all kids of crazy hours at walmart. you live in a tiny two bedroom that is always nasty dirty. your SO is a ass hole! i can hear his screaming all the time. once in the middle of the night at your 3 year old because she did not want to take meds. He drinks like a fish and gets nasty with you and your kids. When you fight the whole neighborhood can ear him cussing you out then ripe out in his truck. He does not work or do anything for you. he cant even watch his own kids and get them ready for school they go to your mothers at 5:30 in the morning! He is always bragging to my dh about his new paintball guns and toys. he is an adultchild with anger and drinking problems. how does a new baby sound like a good idea? just because you want a boy! do you really think this will make him a better father? your oldest is scared to death of him. when she was at my house playing the other day and broke a railing on my porch I said you should go tel your dad so he can fix it. the poor kid started crying hysterically! she said he is always mean to her and yelling at her. then latter she told me that she wishes she was my ds' sister so she could live here. very sad! i am waiting to see marks on one of those girls or for one to say something to me or my ds because i will call cps!

I hope you are on cm and read this!

their dd just came over to play and showed me where her father shot her with a bb or paintball gun. she was not sure what it was. she said it was an accident and didnt really hurt for long. it looks nasty. wwud?

Update 2

I spoke with my cousin who is a x cps case worker. she said to call. if it was something on her desk she would take it very seriously! the fact that he pointed it at her and shot regardless if he thought it was empty is neglect. I called and gave them as much info as I could. The state will do what they feel is right for the safety of the girls.they have 24 if the case is excepted to start investigating. I hope the family gets the help that they need out of this. I am a little scared of what will happen if they think it was me that called.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Try to help the mom and the children. Talk to her.....she may be just as scared of SO as the child/children are...kwim

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM

bump

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM

ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM

it;s really not OK but thanks for the bump

Quoting KristenFowles:

ok

LiDoMama
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Wow. Well, considering everything you've written, I'd question if the sex that conceived her baby was even consensual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes OP she could be right, she seems like a woman with low self esteem, help her if you can.

Quoting Sassy762:

Try to help the mom and the children. Talk to her.....she may be just as scared of SO as the child/children are...kwim

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I didn't know what else to say.

Quoting Anonymous:

it;s really not OK but thanks for the bump

Quoting KristenFowles:

ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM

i want to but she is never around long enough. even when her kids play outside with my ds all day I only see her for a second here and there.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Maybe you should move? Because honestly, there isnt anything you can do about it. CPS doesnt give a shit about anything these days. And you talking to her will make her turn on you. And its really none of your business. Im not saying this to be mean. But there really isnt much you can do

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Besides calling cps and start calling the cops every time i hear a domestic disturbance i dont know what else to do.

Quoting Deshonsmommy:

Yes OP she could be right, she seems like a woman with low self esteem, help her if you can.

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)