Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a stripper....**edit pic on page 5**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Seriously I started it 4 months ago and I enjoy it... My fiancé calls it my Mary poppins job... I'm a stay at home mom otherwise.... Ask me anything :)

I'm super bored and the kiddo is down... Tv is boring... Can't clean cause I messed up my back....

Ill be back shortly keep the questions coming :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (431-440):
gblossom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

lol fucking yuck! people really pay to see that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Jcothrine
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

i used to strip..but i was pretty and thin when i did..

the club i worked for was really run down and the tables ..if you did a table dance the guy had to hold the table still with his feet..

once a drunk dude forgot to do so and the table fell over with me on it.. i managed to land on my feet..

but yeah if you get hurt on the job as a stripper you are just hosed.. no workers comp. for you...

it is thought of as self employment...

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I don't care if you are a stripper. It can be good money. I have a few old friends in my past who were strippers. However, your back hurts too much to clean you house, but you can spin on a damn pole...Yes, that makes total sense.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM

If you can make the cash go for it. i saw your pic and altho you are not the hottest thing on the block Im sure there is a clientell out there for you. I once saw a size 16 woman on the pole. She was amazing.

Photo: -Randi.

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I mean...$4000 a month for a couple days/nights...that's pretty damn good money. Who cares if other strippers are making more, $4000 a month is far from "sad and nothing to be proud of" IMHO...

I can see people saying they don't agree with stripping, but why is it that so many of you ladies feel the need to put this fellow mother down, especially by attacking her appearance?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have seen my fair share of unattractive strippers and I was a stripper for a very short while myself. I'm sorry hun but you are not money worthy IMO. Your boobs are saggy and you're clearly overweight. Unless you've got a great face and nice ass idk why you're trying. I made $900 in one night of stripping (as a first timer) and I don't have boobs, just an ass. Making $500-$1000 in a week is sad and nothing to be proud of.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM
LMAO! All your replies are making me laugh. You quoted me when i quoted the stand alone quote lol. This post keeps pulling me back

Quoting blessed107:

I know right! WTF!

Quoting activitymode:

Does she have a weiner? !

Quoting Anonymous:

Picture message sent from Pinger

My friend doing her thing, she is bbw and works the pole

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Omg lmao!!! I wasnt able to go through this whole post and missed that. Thanks for finding it

Quoting blessed107:

I'm just going through this whole post...and this right here made my night! rolling on floor

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

As I reading through the replies I was like this...

then when I saw your picture it went like this...

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM

clapping

Quoting Kristanna:

Delilahsmom, you call anon a coward, however, you are a coward behind your computer screen degrading a fellow mother's appearance, when your own is questionable. Since you are SO judgemental about this posters body, and since you are so confident yours is so much better, prove it, post a pic.

My guess is you won't do it. You will give some excuse such as, this post isn't about me, I don't have any, I don't share my pictures on the internet...blah blah blah, but it's really because you are just as ugly if not uglier than YOU THINK the OP is.

Are you being so harsh on her to make yourself feel better for your own flaws?

I think it's disgusting so many women would hate on some anon woman, simply because she is not physically up to your ideal for her profession.

Hell, I don't even agree with stripping, I think it's super degrading to women, but I would never come on here and attack someone's appearance, this was not a rate me post.

I do love the fact that OP isn't perfect, and yet she is willing to flaunt herself like she is. And P.S. I am positive some men and women find her body type attractive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

lmao. Even w the edited pic u can tell u are a BIG girl!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Not being mean, but u look kinda chunky, not like a normal stripper....

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured