Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Say what??? Sh*t just got complicated!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

I try my very hardest not to judge anyone... I know that I have not walked in that persons shoes, and I don't know the reason that they have made the choices that they have. I really do try. It is so very hard sometimes though... 

My boss is an amazing man, he has a wonderful, giving personality. He is very hardheaded and hot tempered, and very controlling, but everyone has their quirks, right? I am his office. I do everything that has to do with his business. I live in NIcaragua, he lives here too, but we're both born and raised Americans... Neither of us have family here, and we both pretty much followed our spouses here, fell in love with the place, and are living here with our new families. 

I'm 29, he's 54. His wife is 26. I have befriended the wife, she is a very kind woman. She is the kind of woman that allows the man to do whatever he wants. I find this terrible, but it's not my life. He wanted me to go out with her, to kinda show her the "American" way of being... I went... Well, she showed up with a guy... I wrote the guy off as a friend, but then she kissed his hand... I still tried to keep my mind off of it, and innocent until proven guilty... She confessed... So... Could no longer ignore it. 

I understand that she is going through some rough shit, I get it. She isn't happy... I understand... But the guy was saying that she is what she is because he's helped her become that... I had to look them in the face and ask them if they were serious... um... the husband pays for her to go to school, he pays for her car, he pays for her credit cards, he pays  for anything she wants... I was baffled, and still trying to not think poorly of her. 

I ended up just getting up and leaving. It's too much for me. I am not going to say anything to the boss guy, but fuck... that's slimmy to me. I have been struggling to not change my view on her for about 4 days. I DO NOT want to think anything bad of her, and I find myself constantly telling myself to get those thoughts out of my mind. I am at a loss, I don't know how to get it out of my mind, and just move forward with the working relationship.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Shameless BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

That's an awful situation to be in.  You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  ugh...how 'nice' of her.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

robyann
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand you want to just stay out of it, but what happens when your boss finds out and then knows that you knew and never told him? You are in a bad spot, that was not fair of her to put you there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:10 PM

see, I thought I was just being difficult... 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's an awful situation to be in.  You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  ugh...how 'nice' of her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I'm stuck... I can plead the fifth... I dunno... I feel so fucked! 

Quoting robyann:

I understand you want to just stay out of it, but what happens when your boss finds out and then knows that you knew and never told him? You are in a bad spot, that was not fair of her to put you there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Eh..idk what advice to give so here is a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Not a bit.  I can't believe she really thought that was okay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM

DAmn... NOw I know I'm screwed! LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh..idk what advice to give so here is a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Yeah... Iono what to think... I will just go put my head in the sand... hopefully it'll all go away... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a bit.  I can't believe she really thought that was okay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)