Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's homeschooling so her kid won't rat her out ....omfg..I am disgusted.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies

My neighbor. 

She homeschools her daughter....and she and her husband both smoke pot. Don't ask me "how do YOU know?"...umm, I wasn't born yesterday. I've seen it and smelled it. 

She actually said to me that she is homeschooling their kids because she's afraid one of them will "fuck up and tell them we smoke weed".

I want to vomit. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Call CPS. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I did. It's out of my hands at this point. I don't really know if they are going to do anything, or what to do to ensure they follow through?

Quoting Anonymous:

Call CPS. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Wow. What a wonderful parent. I imagine that kid wont learn a d thing. Pathetic parenting
other_mother
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I knew a guy with 16 kids (couldn't stand that dude). They pulled their kids from public school after a school nurse started asking one of their sons about the bruises.

Their children have a 4th grade education.

I'm not against homeschooling (I was homeschooled), however it can be done for the wrong reasons.

Hailee_mama
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Call CPS and report them. Some people shouldnt have kids!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

In my state (NY) they will investigate and initiate a safety plan within 24 hours. She'd have to agree to do random drug screens for a period of a year or more.....plus some other things as well, like prove the kids have been to the dr and are getting educated.

If she does not agree to that or there's other safety stuff that's wrong, the kids will be removed to an available relative or foster home and the judge will compel them to clean themselves up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did. It's out of my hands at this point. I don't really know if they are going to do anything, or what to do to ensure they follow through?

Quoting Anonymous:

Call CPS. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
11 moms liked this

Parents who smoke weed can't be educated enough to teach their children on their own? Good to know. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I've heard worse reasons on this website and often misspelled.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

She was worried about her kid's ability to keep their mouth shut? Lmao

That dumb bitch ratted herself out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM
you think that's bad my mil traded my dh for a pack of cigarettes and because he talked too much. She did coke and would leave dh in the car while she "dropped things off to her friends" He was never allowed to go in with her. Looking back on it now he realized she was going to her dealers house.
Mil complains that we don't leave the kids with her at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)