Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a letter to my landlord.....vent cussing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

How fucking dare come into my house and ask me a question about what the light company said and then interrupt me while im giving you an answer! and then get an attitude when i ask you not to interrupt me. How dare you come into my home and tell me that i need to clean it! yes there may be baby toys on the floor when you come here and no my dishes from breakfast or lunch may not ALWAY be dont. but my house is in no way a pig sty all because you dont like my kids toys on the floor.(mind you that my kids were just playing with, i asked them to move so i could open the door) How dare you come into my house, that i pay rent to live in and disrespect me the way you just did?! you are a piece of shit and i cant wait untill i sign the lease on this better house and i hope the city condemns this bitch! the porch is falling through and you just put concrete in a crack or around a piece  of cinder block and expect the city to say that it is fixed! i fucking hate you! you are the biggest slum lord i have ever met and i hope the city sticks every violation to your ass!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piratehooker
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen

And I'm a landlord
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey bro....you mad?
mary841108
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

um baby girl i hate to break it to ya. ITS NOT YOUR HOME! you do not own it, the landlord does so go somewhere with that 'how dare you come into my home' chiz.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm getting the slight suspicion you are irritated at your landlord.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM

This is why I buy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM

It's his house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM

i might not own it but i pay to live here and they are not allowed to come into my house and tell me that it needs to be cleaned when there are just some damn toys on the floor. my parents rent out their homes to so i know exactly what a land lord can and cant do in this state so yea!

Quoting mary841108:

um baby girl i hate to break it to ya. ITS NOT YOUR HOME! you do not own it, the landlord does so go somewhere with that 'how dare you come into my home' chiz.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM

yes and i pay to live here and he cant come in here and tell me to clean my house when my kids are sitting in the living room with toys playing with them!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's his house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM
That's true. But I've never had a landlord just walk in and tell me to clean. And if I'm renting and on time with my rent it is my home.

Quoting mary841108:

robyann
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Yes it's his house, but it's your home. Just because he owns the house doesn't mean he can come in and disrespect you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)