Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a letter to my landlord.....vent cussing

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How fucking dare come into my house and ask me a question about what the light company said and then interrupt me while im giving you an answer! and then get an attitude when i ask you not to interrupt me. How dare you come into my home and tell me that i need to clean it! yes there may be baby toys on the floor when you come here and no my dishes from breakfast or lunch may not ALWAY be dont. but my house is in no way a pig sty all because you dont like my kids toys on the floor.(mind you that my kids were just playing with, i asked them to move so i could open the door) How dare you come into my house, that i pay rent to live in and disrespect me the way you just did?! you are a piece of shit and i cant wait untill i sign the lease on this better house and i hope the city condemns this bitch! the porch is falling through and you just put concrete in a crack or around a piece  of cinder block and expect the city to say that it is fixed! i fucking hate you! you are the biggest slum lord i have ever met and i hope the city sticks every violation to your ass!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Here is a big of education for you 'Baby girl'

it is his HOUSE. 

it is her HOME

and he does NOT have the right to do any of these things. 

Quoting mary841108:

um baby girl i hate to break it to ya. ITS NOT YOUR HOME! you do not own it, the landlord does so go somewhere with that 'how dare you come into my home' chiz.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

A LL can only enter your house on an emergency basis but otherwise they have to give you notice in writing for just an inspection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM

im hoping in the next 3 years we can buy. my df has some bad stuff on his credit and we cant buy right now. plus we want to be married 1st

Quoting s.osborne:

This is why I buy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Technically it is HER HOME . 

The landlord owns the HOUSE. 

Definition of HOME :

A place where one lives; a residence.
Quoting mary841108:

um baby girl i hate to break it to ya. ITS NOT YOUR HOME! you do not own it, the landlord does so go somewhere with that 'how dare you come into my home' chiz.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM

And now he will find a reason to kick you out. Really mature of you.

AntzMom24
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand that you're upset, but it's not your home. You rent. Until you pay a mortgage and not rent, the house is technically not your home. Landlords can have any rules they want for their tenants and come in at any time they want. Yes, he may be a slum lord and you may hate him, but in the end he's the one footing the bill for any damage you do. He may be worried about bugs with the dirtiness of the house. Or he could be a complete prick. Either way, his house his rules. Just like living in your parents house only with bigger bills.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Um.  Doesn't matter if he owns it or not.  She is in possession of the property as long as she lives there. Just as there are standards she has to keep up there are also standards a land lord must follow. Also ... how are you going to say the place she pays rent on is not her home?  That is idiotic logic baby girl.

Lord. Go post on something else if all you're going to do is be rude and bitter on a post where someone was OBVIOUSLY venting.

Him "owning" her HOME does not give him (or her) to be rude to her or tell her she needs to clean up toys on the floor or do a few dishes in the sink.  That is not the land lords place. He can do an inspection at reasonable times but sorry toys on the floor and a few dishes in the sink are hardly grounds for eviction. 

Quoting mary841108:

mary841108
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

actually a landlord can tell you to clean...my dad owns 3 houses that he rents out. and i believe you meant bit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here is a big of education for you 'Baby girl'

it is his HOUSE. 

it is her HOME

and he does NOT have the right to do any of these things. 

Quoting mary841108:

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I totally get that. It took me 2 years to get my credit better off and save up. Hope you guys get there soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

im hoping in the next 3 years we can buy. my df has some bad stuff on his credit and we cant buy right now. plus we want to be married 1st

Quoting s.osborne:

This is why I buy.

alisheamonet33
by Alishea on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:44 PM

i hope you wait to cuss the landlord out after you sign another lease

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)