Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has been your favorite troll post?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all know there are 100+ troll posts a day. But is there one that sticks out to you as the funniest, stupidest, or most humorous?

Im bored and on bed rest now, someone entertain me!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Replies (181-190):
annie6884
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:46 AM
The one.thats up right now "im sleeping with a little person"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM
If I go out and won't be able to get to a ladies room quick, then of course I use something. I guess I should've said I don't use them much.

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

And what if there's no ladies room nearby?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

ajrjj05
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM

That's the one I remember the most.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really??

Quoting ajrjj05:

the woman that came home to see her man cheating she placed his stuff on the lawn and taped his reaction. 

Momluv269
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

1. But half my life is out of the house. So you must use them regularly?

2. Your basically claiming that your psychic; you claim that you somehow know at least a minute before blood is going to come out. Theres no way to feel it before it happens, so your saying you somehow know in advance that you will be "leaking" in the next minute.

Quoting Anonymous:

If I go out and won't be able to get to a ladies room quick, then of course I use something. I guess I should've said I don't use them much.

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I don't go out much at all honestly :( And it's not being psychic or anything. I don't just 'know'. My flow is weird, mostly dime to nickel size clots. Very little 'liquid' to leak, though accidents occasionally happen. I wish I could rxplain better. I was recently told I should mention this to my dr because clots like that aren't normal....

Quoting Momluv269:

1. But half my life is out of the house. So you must use them regularly?

2. Your basically claiming that your psychic; you claim that you somehow know at least a minute before blood is going to come out. Theres no way to feel it before it happens, so your saying you somehow know in advance that you will be "leaking" in the next minute.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:10 AM
There are other options. I haven't used a pad or tampon since 2010.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most women get that feeling, we still use sanitary items.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FunnyKids
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:12 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

msz.mamiiof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM
What are "MARTHA" posts? Im dying to know lol

Quoting slashteddy:

Any of the ones that have to do with Martha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I wanna know too!

Quoting msz.mamiiof2:

What are "MARTHA" posts? Im dying to know lol

Quoting slashteddy:

Any of the ones that have to do with Martha.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Was that the one where she was trying to get support after CPS took her daughter?  That shit was all kind of fucked.  She was insane.  And sadly, that was real.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

The schizophrenic chick lol that got kinda funny..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN