Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has been your favorite troll post?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all know there are 100+ troll posts a day. But is there one that sticks out to you as the funniest, stupidest, or most humorous?

Im bored and on bed rest now, someone entertain me!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Replies (191-200):
Clairwil
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM

The greatest poster of all time is, without doubt, godstar.  No one does crazy like godstar does crazy.

But, for an invidual post, my money would be on the woman who posted to complain that she needed money and was pissed off at the blood bank for not letting her donate blood.

It turned out that what she wanted to do was donate her menstrual blood.

the4mutts
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:15 AM
The lady who claimed to follow her dh to a poker club to prove cheating, claimed to meet the other woman, and manage to spy on them behind the poker club from 2 car lengths away without being seen. Oh, and sat in her car getting drunk, watching them paw eachother, then leave for a motel room
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

No it was the one she was talking to herself about pam and bri she came out and said it was a prank in the end of it

Quoting randi1978:

Was that the one where she was trying to get support after CPS took her daughter?  That shit was all kind of fucked.  She was insane.  And sadly, that was real.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

The schizophrenic chick lol that got kinda funny..

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM
The lady who goes into the bathroom after people to smell their bodily odors! O.O. Gross!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Haha, did that go poof? I remember that one.

Quoting the4mutts:

The lady who claimed to follow her dh to a poker club to prove cheating, claimed to meet the other woman, and manage to spy on them behind the poker club from 2 car lengths away without being seen. Oh, and sat in her car getting drunk, watching them paw eachother, then leave for a motel room
the4mutts
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Hahaha yeah she got mad when so many people called troll and told her that her "creative writing" attempt needed some work.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Haha, did that go poof? I remember that one.

Quoting the4mutts:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM

The one where the woman left a band aid on her finger when it got wet and was sure it needed to be amputated. LMFAO 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM

The women who got pregnant from butt sex. She said she had like 10 SIL who were all on this site. Then magically they all showed up to the post and started bashing her. 

I have to say, that was a dedicated troll. Pretending to be 10 people is a lot of work. 

Mom2Jake08
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Eyebrow girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM

You can't do that?

I can! You just need to practice!

(sarcasm)

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured