Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has been your favorite troll post?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all know there are 100+ troll posts a day. But is there one that sticks out to you as the funniest, stupidest, or most humorous?

Im bored and on bed rest now, someone entertain me!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Is that the one that her dh used a rabbit and the wire for the rabbit poked through and pierced through to her vagina? Or something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

Josie_P
by Josie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Boyfriend traded her new baby's clothes for a bag of weed...at least, I hope it was a troll post :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Dead finger "hands down " snicker *
AprilDJC
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Wasnt my favorite, but the one that I think made the most people really mad was the "maddie" one. Where the woman said her 5 year old had died 10 years ago in a playground accident, had people feeling sorry for her, then got her story all mixed up.

My favorite was the dead finger. Lmao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
LMFAO. My friends IRL and I laughed about that for days. When one got a rabbit she said "I pray I don't pregnant!"

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Is that the one that her dh used a rabbit and the wire for the rabbit poked through and pierced through to her vagina? Or something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

tecsabates
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Say what?!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

Momluv269
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, I will never believe you dont ever get 1 drip/drop on your panties.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Most women get that feeling, we still use sanitary items.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Yea...... Lol. LMFAO.

Quoting tecsabates:

Say what?!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured