Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has been your favorite troll post?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We all know there are 100+ troll posts a day. But is there one that sticks out to you as the funniest, stupidest, or most humorous?

Im bored and on bed rest now, someone entertain me!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Rotflmao!!! Told dh about that one he couldn't stop laughing!

Quoting baquick:

LMFAO. My friends IRL and I laughed about that for days. When one got a rabbit she said "I pray I don't pregnant!"

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Is that the one that her dh used a rabbit and the wire for the rabbit poked through and pierced through to her vagina? Or something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Not believing it. Sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this

So you hold in the blood until you feel it will leak and then go to the toilet and let it ride? I cannot believe there are 2 of you out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't use pads / tampons, etc. But I don't control anything. I can feel it about to leak. Sounds weird but true. I get this feeling almost like I have to pee and I know to get to the ladies room.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

The lady who said she doesn't use tampons/pads as she can control her flow with her vaginal muscles.

Kokoscold
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

The one going on right now about Aborting Kittens

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I think I told DF that one lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Rotflmao!!! Told dh about that one he couldn't stop laughing!

Quoting baquick:

LMFAO. My friends IRL and I laughed about that for days. When one got a rabbit she said "I pray I don't pregnant!"

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!!! Lol

Quoting baquick:

Is that the one that her dh used a rabbit and the wire for the rabbit poked through and pierced through to her vagina? Or something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt sex baby

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Oh god yes. Ugh

Quoting Kokoscold:

The one going on right now about Aborting Kittens

raschwittay
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM

OMFG!!! Ha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish i would have seen that

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Kitschy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Is it wrong that my favorite is one of my own?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I know most women get a feeling like that...I can't really explain. If I am home, it's easy to get to the bathroom quick and it goes in the toilet. If I go out, yes I use something cause then it's not as easy to get to restroom. I'm not walking around with stained up undies or anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most women get that feeling, we still use sanitary items.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
The one where the woman's DH got jerked off in front of his wife by his secretary or something? And the secretary walks around their house topless? She said she thinks he doesn't respect her anymore lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured