Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion is NOT....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 574 Replies
53 moms liked this

Abortion is NOT about murder, or even babies really.  Abortion is about CHOICE, and the RIGHT to have personal autonomy over one's body.  Pro lifers make it about murder, conservatives make it about morality, but it isn't.  It's about the right to do with one's body what one wants.  That's all it's about.  That is why limiting abortion limits women's rights.  When you tell a person what they can and cannot do with their body and specifically target women for this, it becomes a way of control.  How far does that slope go? We've already seen court ordered c-sections.  How far can we let this slide? It's not about anything other than a woman's right to choose what happens to her body.  That's all it is.  That is why, even though I hate abortion and believe it's murder...I still think that the government should stay the heck out of it and the choice should be between the doctor and the woman.  Period.  Bash away. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I agree totally
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveTragedyFun
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM

agreed

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM
44 moms liked this

It's about choice alright, you are choosing to end a life, not a choice to be taken lightly!

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Yup. I'm pro-choice all the way.

asaffell
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Yep.

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
7 moms liked this

why does everyone feel the need to stir the shitpot on this???

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
21 moms liked this

Then why can't I sell MY body for sex? It's MY body, it's MY choice, yet it's still illegal?

I think if Abortion is to be remain legalized, then women should be able to sell their bodies if they so choose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM
4 moms liked this
This is stupid. Im pro choice and even I understand its ending (killing) another life from inside a woman.
Kitschy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM
3 moms liked this
That is growing and feeding off of YOUR body.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

It's about choice alright, you are choosing to end a life, not a choice to be taken lightly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM
12 moms liked this
I agree that prostitution should be legal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then why can't I sell MY body for sex? It's MY body, it's MY choice, yet it's still illegal?

I think if Abortion is to be remain legalized, then women should be able to sell their bodies if they so choose.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured