Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like your kids?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have an older child (8) and baby (5 mo). I don't like my son. He's mean, bossy, defiant, annoying, and extremely whiney. He's gotten so much worse since his sister was born. He gets tons if attention from me and everybody and has every game and toy available! He tells me he's going to bed at 8:30, I say no bed time is 8. He argues with me and balls his fists. I ask him to brush his teeth he says no. I te him he has to and when he finaly goes to do it, he tries to stare me down as he walks by! I ask him what's wrong he says he doesn't know. He says I don't love him. I'm at my wits end. I'm so angry and annoyed with him that I don't even like him a y more. I love him but this is ridiculous. No judging or bashing please. I need good helpful advice. Could all thus be from a new baby? He's been only child for 8 years...

UPDATE: this morning he came to me very remorseful and hugged me tight and said he's sorry and he loves me very much. And also can he still go to soccer practice? Lol SMH

I also looked into that ODD and it sounds like him. I'm booking an appt. with a child councilor. Thank you all fir your comments and suggestions, and helping me feel not so hopeless.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Replies (61-61):
th78
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM
I like my kids but sometimes some of their actions I disagree with.
My 10 yr old is very defiant. But we deal. No biggie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN