Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't you just hate

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 13 Replies
Rude, nasty, hateful anonycunts that start button humping the second they're called out on it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:11 PM

button hump them they lose their anon buttons *winks*

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM
2 moms liked this

no I  don't, they make my life worth living.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM

bump

tecsabates
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I tried to, but they apparently deleted their nasty comment before I could. Oh well. I didn't lose my anon - I don't mind calling a stupid bitch a stupid bitch under my name. Especially when their nastiness is directed at someone who is hurting.

Quoting thetrollcat:

button hump them they lose their anon buttons *winks*

tecsabates
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Sometimes they are amusing. But when they aim their nastiness at someone who is hurting, I just want to kick them n their cowardly ass.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

They're funny most of the time. I do see a lot of nasty ones but if you see that, report them and they'll lose their anonymous for misuse. I don't dare misuse mine. I can't risk my ability to post anon. This group is boring without that. I make a lot of posts. I won't ever make posts under my SN.

Quoting tecsabates:

Sometimes they are amusing. But when they aim their nastiness at someone who is hurting, I just want to kick them n their cowardly ass.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

tecsabates
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Yeah, I rarely use my anon. Not creative enough to think up any good troll-y posts ;) I don't mind most anons... but this really boiled my blood.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

They're funny most of the time. I do see a lot of nasty ones but if you see that, report them and they'll lose their anonymous for misuse. I don't dare misuse mine. I can't risk my ability to post anon. This group is boring without that. I make a lot of posts. I won't ever make posts under my SN.

Quoting tecsabates:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Moe1521
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I don't care for rude and nasty anons, and this is going to make me sound stupid as all get out, but what is "button humping"?
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM

yeah they can be downright vicious. I never use anon to be evil or mean. I am more blunt under my sn. I have to admit, when I have a good post, it cracks me up. I haven't made a post in about 2 weeks now though.

Quoting tecsabates:

Yeah, I rarely use my anon. Not creative enough to think up any good troll-y posts ;) I don't mind most anons... but this really boiled my blood.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Quoting tecsabates:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM

When people report you constantly

Quoting Moe1521:

I don't care for rude and nasty anons, and this is going to make me sound stupid as all get out, but what is "button humping"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)