Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dh ruined our ds hair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies

He needed a trim because his hair was getting a bit thick and long and dh kept saying he was going to cut it. I asked him not too because I knew he was going to hack it all off. He said no I'll just give him a trim and then proceeded to hack  it all off.

It's still winter and cold and I knew this was going to happen. He finally admitted he doesn't like to pay to get hair cuts wth we have the money and can get it done for less than $15 so because of his cheapness our son has a really bad haircut. I am so mad right now.

You can see his scalp he cut so much off. Yeah I know it will grow back but he refused to listen to me and now my ds is going to have a cold head.

edit 

for the people that don't see a problem for one thing it's winter, also there is the fact I begged him and begged him not to do it and the fact that he basically hacked our son's hair off because he was too damn cheap to pay for a freaking hair cut. A hair cut that we can afford it's not like if we took him to get his hair cut we are not going to be able to buy food or pay a bill or something. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Did he do it with scissors or a buzzer?

melisawoosley
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Im sorry...i think its cute. Wear a hat lol! Dh does my sons hair too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 PM

A buzzer and I'm tempted to just throw it in the trash because this is the second time he has done it.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Did he do it with scissors or a buzzer?

PiscesMommy021
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 PM
It doesn't look bad at all. I understand where you are coming from, but just put your ds on a winter hat when he goes out in the cold.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
What did it look like before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 PM
4 moms liked this
His scalp won't show as much when the hair dries...he will be fine. Put a hat on him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Stocking hats and hoods. Problem solved. My ds likes his hair about that short, even in the winter. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM

He doesn't like to wear hats so that makes it difficult but i think the main thing is I told him repeatedly not to cut it and that I knew he was going to hack it all off and he just needed a trim and dh ignored me. He insisted he could just trim it and then chopped it all off.

Quoting PiscesMommy021:

It doesn't look bad at all. I understand where you are coming from, but just put your ds on a winter hat when he goes out in the cold.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Wow.

I'm not sure what I'd do in your shoes. You have a right to be mad, especially since you're right, it is still winter, I know my DS will not keep his hat on, ever.

Thankfully, SO has never touched DS's hair.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Yeah I am with the other ladies who say it's not bad. He is a boy and his hair is short. msake sure he wears a hat this winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured