Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband dont live me alone. He can't get enough sex.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies
Hi ladies.

I think I am in trouble. I married a sex crazy man. He want too have sex every day. I can't keep up with it sometimes. After a long day at work and taking care of my son I get so tired. I would want one day off from having to give him sex. And it's not a quicky either. Its a long two hours heavy duty action. I am hurt tired and I want some sleep. When I tell him no or I fall a sleep he will have attitude the next day. I love him a lot and I am trying my best to be compliant in this matter. I am just hurt constantly. help. No bashing please.

update.

I just turned him down . I had a small talk with him about I need a couple of days to rest my body. He is sitting on the bed poutting. looking at me like im a hamburger. Im gonna go take a bath. And putt on something awefule looking pj. Cross your fingers for me ladies.

Thank you.

BTW

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Is English your first language?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM

You need to sit down and honestly explain this to him.  These are the kind of issues that can ruin a marriage.  GL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Rude much?

Quoting TrouserMouse:

kngarber
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

OR say he can have sex every night after he completes two hours of housework before bed.  He might be a little more understanding then ;)

NVL0707
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell him no if you don't want it.Let him act like a baby.You should never have sex just to keep him happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet.lil.mama.
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Join the club. 5 years and 2 kids later he still can't get enough lol. Drives me crazy sometimes, but at least I know he still wants me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Just say no and ignore him the next day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Not sure if you're a troll yet or not...  *waiting*  Oh, what the hell.  If this is real and a real problem, then talk to him about it.  You don't ever HAVE to give him sex, and the fact that you feel forced to have it with him says something about the relationship.  You need to work this out with him, and don't give it to him if you don't want to!  Let him be pissy.  He'll get over it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this
For the love of God, what is so difficult about proofreading?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh, don't mind her.  She is just an attention whore.  She has nothing relevant so she wants to be rude.  If it's not about her she is like that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Rude much?

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)