Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*CRAZY EYEBROWS* everyone needs to read please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay so I wasn't going to do anything but was brought to my attention I probably should for a few reasons.. This is about the so called * CRAZY EYEBROW LADY* or * IM SO HOT* 

its something everyone should keep in back of their heads...when the I am so hot post was posted this person posted their full phone number for everyone to see but went anyomous. My gut kicked in saying something about this is not right. I I was correct this *person* I found her business Facebook page because I just didnt think someone would do that no matter how stupid and sent a message saying if its truly you forget it and don't respond but if it is not you I think you should know. She messages back saying no it's not her and she's not on this site,but it doesn't surprise her as its not the first time it has happened. It happened a while ago and it is her ex from A few years ago doing this.She has a restraining order on him. 

Now me and the true lady who's these pictures belong to have added each other to Facebook because we found that we get along pretty well. And the true lady is nothing like the posts. Actually she found out today who has been giving her ex the pictures to do this.  I just thought everyone should know and that's it's a good lesson for me too that you need to listen to your gut.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:02 PM
That's crazy. Did she try to contact CM?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

She did that's why the post was removed

Quoting Anonymous:

That's crazy. Did she try to contact CM?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Crazy ass folks doing crazy ish.

A site I use to frequent had that happen a lot.
mamoore83
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I saw you post this on the other page. I'm glad you posted this, I thought it was her being obnoxious and conceited. That's awful that someone would do that to done one else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM
You're creepy for doing all that. Just saying.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I guess I missed that post...thats so mean that he would dot hat to her...some men are such assholes 

babyblue415
by champagne on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM

so its anohter man on here?

MissTuree
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
9 moms liked this

Now that you guys are friends and she trusts you and all.....did you tell her to fix her eyebrows?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Right because you wouldn't pissed as hell if someone was posting your phone number and letting info hang out there on a random site not knowing who else is seeing it. I can careless about the harmless troll post but phone numbers can give a lot of info if someone wants it and I would hope someone would notify me if it showed up some where.

Quoting Anonymous:

Da fuq?! It is NOT that serious... Geeeeeeez! o_O

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Oh gosh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN