Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH cleaned the whole house

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm taking bids. Who wants him and what will you pay? LOL

J/K He's all mine. :-)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this

somebody's getting a blow job tonight! lol

ilovemykids732
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Does he have a brother!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine helps all the time too, so nothing. But that's great. Happy clean house day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:23 AM
My first thought too.

Quoting Beenhereforever:

My thought was... What did he do wrong?! Lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Lucky! My husband is sick with this nasty bug I had last month. Back when I was sick, I still had to get up and do all of my normal things and it sucked because the cough was relentless.

But now that he's sick he's been in bed for a week straight and I've had to coddle and baby him the whole time while tending to his every fucking need.

And our landlord asked on Saturday when he could have a realtor take pictures of our house so I've been getting it completely cleaned all by myself because my husband scheduled it for tomorrow! It wasn't really dirty but the whole thing looked like Hogwarts because I went crazy on my daughter's birthday party in December. I started decorating two months before her party and couldn't bring myself to take it down. Our dining room ceiling had thirty strands of clear Christmas lights string up on the ceiling with black plastic bags billowing over them all and silver cardboard stars hanging from strings. It looked like the night's sky in the great hall. And I painted brick walls on huge pieces of brown paper and covered my walls with them to make it look like the castle. And I have had to take it all down by myself because my husband is the biggest baby ever when he is sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing, other than a clean house. He finally realized that, despite my trying, I simply cannot keep up with the house and school and a five year old. Since the first week back my life has been all homework all the time. :-/

Quoting MixedCooke:

my thought was what did he want?

danijean
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Lucky you send him my way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOf2LilGirls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Mine vacuumed the floor like I asked him to yesterday while I was at work. Then he left the vacuum sitting in the middle of the floor and plugged in. LOL at least it got done!
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Mine does it all the time, I ❤ him sooooo much!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
No, he's one of a kind. The world can't handle more than one. If you have daughters, he has a son. LOL. But he's only 5.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Does he have a brother!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)