Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Replies (221-230):
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM

LOL I bartended/managed one for five years. SO was a bouncer there. :)

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Lmfao my hubs used to bounce at strip clubs. Some of his friends, and mine, are strippers. I know this is going to shock a lot of women, but most strippers are not there to hop on your man, they're there to provide a good time and get paid a nice chunk of cash so they can go home and support their regular lives just like the rest of us.
I trust my man, he wants to go see some titties he's more than welcome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
What I say wouldn't matter. My husband wouldn't go, he will not attend a bachelor party if strippers are involved. He didn't even go to his best friends and cousins for that exact reason.
armstrong7984
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I don't allow him to do or not do something. He wouldn't do it. He's words would be I don't want to see something discusting like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
NOOOOOOOO!
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Sure - last time my hubs went to a bachelor party was for his cousin.  We (the women) literally rescued their dull ass night of "chilling" at the hotel and got them out to a strip club.  We tipped the girls better than they did, lol. 

lilbit53009
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM

i don't "let him" do anything. since he's a grown man.

but absolutely! i wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

i'd be jealous if i couldn't come tho. but i wouldn't stop him from having a good time. he'd be excited to come home and tell me all about the strippers lol

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
So you're on the same page then :-)

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Lmfao my hubs used to bounce at strip clubs. Some of his friends, and mine, are strippers. I know this is going to shock a lot of women, but most strippers are not there to hop on your man, they're there to provide a good time and get paid a nice chunk of cash so they can go home and support their regular lives just like the rest of us.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM

everyone saying no...

why? what are you afraid of may i ask?

lilbit53009
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM

that sounds like a fun job! how'd you get into it?

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Absolutely. When we go to strip clubs now we're like celebrities. LOL We know at least half the girls there and get ginormous hugs. LMAO. When I go to regular clubs and run into my old customers they buy me and my friends rounds, if they recognize me (I cut my hair). Don't let one of my old girls see us out and them not see me with him, he gets an ear full. I even had one run to catch up to me at WM. LOL They are just people, doing a job. They are not trying to fuck. smh

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

So you're on the same page then :-)

Quoting lnrmom:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)