Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Replies (241-250):
.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
That wouldn't be happening
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kryptomom
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I would allow him.  But he would regret if he went.

Autumn07
by Kat on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I wouldn't say no but he also wouldn't say yes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coala
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I don't give permission, only my opinion.  If he cares at all he will take that into consideration before making a decison.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I don't *allow* my husband to do anything. I'm not his mother and he isn't a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I don't allow him to do things the choice is his.

If he wanted to participate in that I would question why the fuh we are married lol but that kind of shit's not how we roll

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM
You women really believe you could trust your dh at a bachelor party/sleepover with strippers? Lol! Its the women who think it will never happen that are shocked beyond belief when they find out their husbands have cheated. A man is only as faithful as his options. Getting drunk at a bachelor party sleepover with naked women, who use their sexuality to make money, and you trust your dh. Ha! I wouldn't need to allow my husband to go, he knows if he does, no need to come home. Alcohol and temptation can make the most loyal dh slip.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM
There's a difference between a strip club and a house with alcohol and strippers.

Quoting robibuni:

Yeah I don't care if he goes to a strip club. And I don't "allow" him to do anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Oh please...you think a strip clubs and a sleepover with alcohol and strippers are the same thing? Come on! So naive.
Jodi136525
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Yes.  I trust my husband.   I wouldn't stop him from going and having a good time with his friends because I was worried of this.  It would be akin to him preventing me from going out for a girls night. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)