Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
Moe1521
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I don't allow or not allow my husband to do anything. He is a grown man and can make his own decisions. With that being said, if he wanted to attend such a party, I wouldn't see the harm in it. I trust my DH with every ounce of my being and I trust he can make the right decisions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:21 PM
A sleepover with strippers? Is that the new thing?
reava
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
It's not my place to allow him or not allow him to do anything. I hope our marriage is strong enough and he respects me to not go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Allow?! Lmao, really? Who am I? His wife or mother?

He is an adult and can do as he pleases. He knows how to be respectful. And contrary to popular belief, the majority of strippers don't sleep with clientele.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM
We don't "allow" each other to do things or not. I'm not his mother.
LoveTragedyFun
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Stalker much?! Holy shit, get a fucking life you crazy moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

He is an adult and can do as he pleases. He knows how to be respectful. And contrary to popular belief, the majority of strippers don't sleep with clientele.

jaz21
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

sure. it's just him having a good time, letting loose with his buddies. drinking, getting a lap dance from some chick paid to entertain is fine and as long as it doesn't cross the line into infidelity, i wouldn't really care. the only thing i would hope is that he would be fine with me going to see a male stripper too!

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not his mommy.  Telling him what to do is not my job.  He knows how I feel about it and will decide on his own how to proceed.

FTR - I could care less.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I'm not stalking you. I came across this new post just like you did. I just happened to see the stripper in this stripper post and find it quite fitting. I'm done with you now though. Just a friendly piece of advice before I go though. Don't forget to clean the pole before you drag your crap on it.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Quoting Anonymous:

You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

LoveTragedyFun
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Am I supposed to be offended? Because you are gonna have to try a bit harder. Meanwhile, I'll take your family's rent money. Have a good night.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not stalking you. I came across this new post just like you did. I just happened to see the stripper in this stripper post and find it quite fitting. I'm done with you now though. Just a friendly piece of advice before I go though. Don't forget to clean the pole before you drag your crap on it.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Quoting Anonymous:

You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)