Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

gives "pillow fight" a whole new meaning.

I really had no idea grown men had sleepovers.

Quoting Kat31:

A sleepover with strippers? Is that the new thing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Yes
mandaday
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Wouldn't bother me a bit. So long as he had been a good boy all week and finished all his chores, and hadn't talked back or anything, I would allow him to go to his friend's sleepover. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3grls4517
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Hell ya he would go. hell I would go with him I love strippers. Actually we had a party for our good friends and it was husbands/wives and we all went to the strip clubs together. You only live once.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM

It wouldn't be a case of me allowing or not allowing. Would he go to a stag party with strippers ? Yes. Would he sleep over at a house with strippers  ? No. Why ? because that would be disrespectful.The answers would be the same if it was a bachelorette party with male strippers and me.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I don't ALLOW him to do anything. I wouldn't care if he went.
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Like I've always told him, I am not his mother and not even she gets to dictate what he can and cannot do. He is a grown ass man. However, being a grown ass man he's better off recognizing what ideas are good and bad especially when your wife vocalizes her discomfort with the situation. He honestly wouldn't do it anyways but on the off chance he actually disregarded my feelings on it he'd have a whole hell of a situation at home waiting for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Kinda hard to take rent money when we don't rent and don't waste our money on hoes.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Am I supposed to be offended? Because you are gonna have to try a bit harder. Meanwhile, I'll take your family's rent money. Have a good night.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not stalking you. I came across this new post just like you did. I just happened to see the stripper in this stripper post and find it quite fitting. I'm done with you now though. Just a friendly piece of advice before I go though. Don't forget to clean the pole before you drag your crap on it.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Stalker much?! Holy shit, get a fucking life you crazy moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Allow?! Lmao, really? Who am I? His wife or mother?

He is an adult and can do as he pleases. He knows how to be respectful. And contrary to popular belief, the majority of strippers don't sleep with clientele.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Yes.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM
What is your problem?

Quoting Anonymous:

Kinda hard to take rent money when we don't rent and don't waste our money on hoes.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Am I supposed to be offended? Because you are gonna have to try a bit harder. Meanwhile, I'll take your family's rent money. Have a good night.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not stalking you. I came across this new post just like you did. I just happened to see the stripper in this stripper post and find it quite fitting. I'm done with you now though. Just a friendly piece of advice before I go though. Don't forget to clean the pole before you drag your crap on it.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Stalker much?! Holy shit, get a fucking life you crazy moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would know...

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Allow?! Lmao, really? Who am I? His wife or mother?

He is an adult and can do as he pleases. He knows how to be respectful. And contrary to popular belief, the majority of strippers don't sleep with clientele.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)