Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Haven't felt this way in awhile.

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
It's been more than 3 yrs now that when i have my period i am not grouchy or just pissed about anything. And today well i have been , i feel so bad because i take my fustruation out on my df . Today i just feel tired my body hurts , have any of y'all felt the same when being on your period? I think i need to start taking some vitamans soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PEEK05
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:00 AM

nope. I am the same as always when I get my period.

Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, yes- bitchy and moody, but mostly the week before. Crying jags, depression, fatigue too. My husband avoids me when I am this way and finally I just went to the doctor to ask about all these symptoms. It's not fun- for me or anyone close to me. Yuck. Damn hormones! After my annual women's wellness exam, we may talk about medication to help even me out. This is ridiculous they way I am living right now.

mrs.pina
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Sorry to hear what your going thru, and hopefully they put you on something to help you. I am on zoloft and been on it for 3 months now and yet i thought it would help me be calm but nope . Now i have to go and talk to my doc to change my meds

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Oh, yes- bitchy and moody, but mostly the week before. Crying jags, depression, fatigue too. My husband avoids me when I am this way and finally I just went to the doctor to ask about all these symptoms. It's not fun- for me or anyone close to me. Yuck. Damn hormones! After my annual women's wellness exam, we may talk about medication to help even me out. This is ridiculous they way I am living right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:12 AM

She suggested Zoloft but she won't do anything until I get my annual pap, which I skipped this year, as I was told I could go evey other year if I have never had an abnormal pap, and I have not. Also, I have to go to the lab for bloodwork. At this point we're not sure if it is PMDD, because my mood the week before is drastically different from the rest of the month. It could also be just depression. Both are apparently treated with an SSRI such as Zoloft anyway, but I know there is no "magic" pill that will work 100%. 

I hope you feel better soon too!  Maybe a change in meds will help. I love being a girl, or woman, but there are times when it just plain sucks too lol.

Quoting mrs.pina:

Sorry to hear what your going thru, and hopefully they put you on something to help you. I am on zoloft and been on it for 3 months now and yet i thought it would help me be calm but nope . Now i have to go and talk to my doc to change my meds

Quoting Leobaby2007:

mrs.pina
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Thanks! I love being a girl/woman as well but yes you're right sometimes it sucks!. Good Luck and i hope things start looking good on your end.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

She suggested Zoloft but she won't do anything until I get my annual pap, which I skipped this year, as I was told I could go evey other year if I have never had an abnormal pap, and I have not. Also, I have to go to the lab for bloodwork. At this point we're not sure if it is PMDD, because my mood the week before is drastically different from the rest of the month. It could also be just depression. Both are apparently treated with an SSRI such as Zoloft anyway, but I know there is no "magic" pill that will work 100%. 

I hope you feel better soon too!  Maybe a change in meds will help. I love being a girl, or woman, but there are times when it just plain sucks too lol.

Quoting mrs.pina:

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN